Air Fryer Banana Caramel Pie –is there anything better than a graham cracker crust, topped with fresh bananas, and socked in Carmel, and then followed by whipped cream and some chocolate shavings?
I think not; this is an amazing and easy dessert or snack prepared in the air fryer, in less than 10 minutes, from start to finish.
Another name for this sweet dessert is Banoffee Pie, which is known for layers of banans, topped with dulce de leche and then typically topped with whipped cream and some sliced bananas.
Whatever you call it, it’s amazing! And I promise that this will become one of your favorite air fryer desserts. If you are looking for even more dessert recipes, here are some others that you will love, AIR FRYER COPYCAT KRISPY KREME DONUTS, AIR FRYER MUG STRAWBERRY COBBLER, AIR FRYER CARROT CAKE LOAF, and AIR FRYER OREO CINNAMON ROLLS.
What Is Banana Carmel Pie or Banoffee Pie?
This pie is exactly like the full-sized version. They both start with a graham cracker crust, topped with fresh banana slices, then topped with a caramel sauce or dulce de leche sauce, and topped with whipped cream.
The key to this pie is that the bananas can slow roast, which is a perfect pie to prepare in the air fryer.
Ingredients Needed Air Fryer Banana Caramel Pie:
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Carmel or Dulce de Leche Sauce
- Whipped Cream
- Optional: Chocolate Shavings, or sliced bananas
How To Make Air Fryer Banana Caramel Pie
Pour the melted butter to the ramekin.
Add the graham cracker crumbs, and mix well, press the crumbs into the sides.
Add the sliced bananas on top.
Drizzle the caramel sauce or Dulce de leche sauce over the bananas. Place into the air fryer for 3 to 5 minutes at 300 degrees F, air fryer setting.
Top with some whipped cream and sprinkle with some chocolate shavings or sliced bananas.
Some Other Easy & Quick Air Fryer Dessert Recipes-
- AIR FRYER 2 INGREDIENT OREO MUG CAKE
- AIR FRYER MUG STRAWBERRY COBBLER
- EASY AIR FRYER M&M MUG COOKIE
- EASY AIR FRYER LEMON MUG CAKE
- AIR FRYER MUG PUMPKIN COFFEE CAKE
- AIR FRYER STRAWBERRY & CREAM MUG CAKE
HERE ARE SOME HELPFUL PRODUCTS TO HELP YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE-
|Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.|
Air Fryer Banana Caramel Pie
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted, melted
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce, or dulce de leche sauce
Optional For Serving: whipped cream, sliced bananas and chocolate shavings
- Pour the melted butter into the ramekin.
- Add the graham cracker crumbs, and mix well. Press the crumbs into the sides.
- Add the sliced bananas on top.
- Drizzle the caramel sauce or Dulce de leche sauce over the bananas. Place into the air fryer for 3 to 5 minutes at 300 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Top with some whipped cream and sprinkle with some chocolate shavings or sliced bananas.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray
- Ramekin, any size, must be oven safe