This morning, I made banana bread. It was pretty awesome, it had a great light flavor. My husband said I’m addicted to this air fryer. I think he’s wondering when he will have baked food…LOL.
(I haven’t used the oven for a while, so maybe I have a problem?)
Here is a recap of what I have accomplished in my air fryer.
This came out awesome. I was seriously so surprised at how much it actually looked like a loaf of bread, and it only took 20 minutes in the Air Fryer, which is 1/2 of the time that my oven recipe called for.
I used this pan, which fit inside my air fryer. Remember all air-fryers are different sizes, so check the measurements of yours.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
Air Fryer-Banana Bread
This is truly a family classic. This recipe has been passed down from my grrandmother and then my mother. I grew up making this. And nothing tastes as good as air fryer bread!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 30
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 1/3 cups of flour
- 1/2 cups of milk
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2/3 cups of sugar
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 3 bananas
- Mix together all of the ingredients in a mixer, or a large mixing bowl.
- Then spray your pan with non-stick cooking spray (or use olive oil)
- Cook in the Air Fryer at 330 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes. Check your air fryer, does the toothpick come out clean? If so it’s done, otherwise add 2 more minutes on your time.
- Let cool, then slice and serve.
Keywords: air fryer banana bread muffins air fryer banana bread gluten free ninja air fryer banana bread vegan banana bread air fryer air fryer banana cake recipes air fryer banana recipes air fryer banana muffins air fryer white bread