There is something about a piece of quick bread for breakfast, paired with a hot cup of coffee; it’s one of my favorite breakfast. And the air fryer does an amazing job at perfectly baking this up. Today, I used fresh raspberries and made a quick Air Fryer Raspberry Bread.
If you have never made raspberry bread before, it’s amazing. The raspberries are perfectly distributed throughout the bread, causing the bread to stay moist and delicious.
Raspberry bread is light and airy, as you can tell by the picture, with fresh or frozen raspberries scattered through the bread.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Quick Bread Recipes some of my favorites are AIR FRYER BANANA BREAD, AIR FRYER APPLE CRANBERRY BREAD, AIR FRYER BANANA BREAD MUG CAKE and AIR FRYER CRANBERRY WALNUT BREAD.
As the name suggests, this is a quick bread with fresh or frozen raspberries inside the bread. The raspberry adds a natural sweetness to the quick bread and cooks up really quickly.
The ingredients in quick bread do not include yeast, which is why the Air Fryer can perfectly cook up the quick bread in minutes. The use of baking powder replaces the yeast in a quick bread.
The result is a moist, tender and delicious baked bread.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Raspberry Bread
- Granulated Sugar
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Sour cream
- Fresh or Frozen Raspberries
How To Make Air Fryer Raspberry Bread
Start by spraying your loaf pan with olive oil spray, or non-stick cooking spray. In a small mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar. Then mix in the eggs and vanilla extract, mix again.
Mix in the flour, baking powder, salt, sour cream, and milk. Mix well, then fold in the raspberries.
Pour the batter into the loaf pan, about 2/3 the way full Set in the air fryer basket or tray, for 12 minutes at 330 degrees F. (air fryer setting) Check your bread, if it’s fully cooked. I put a toothpick in the center of the bread.
The exact time is going to depend on your air fryer and what pans you made it in. Obviously, the larger pans will need more time. Just continue to air fry in 5-minute intervals until the toothpick comes out clean.
Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Do you serve this bread warm or cold?
This is great make-ahead bread since as the raspberries rest, they sweeten up. I would recommend letting the raspberry bread rest for about an hour before slicing.
This is also a great Air Fryer Quick Bread to make the night before, as it will be ready for you to eat as you brew your morning coffee.
Can you use frozen raspberries?
If you want to use frozen raspberries, that is fine; I would recommend throwing them in frozen. Otherwise, the color of your bread will be changed to a bright red.
Which will be perfectly great to eat, just not too visually appealing.
How do you store this bread?
Let this bread cool, and then wrap it in saran wrap. You can leave it on the counter for a couple of days. For any longer, I would recommend placing it into the refrigerator.
Can You Freeze This Bread?
While you can freeze this bread, I have found that freezing this bread results in mushy bread when defrosted.
The raspberries do not do well thawing. I would recommend that you do not freeze this bread.
What Loaf Pans Best For Air Frying Quick Breads?
I have found that while you can perfectly Air Fry up a regular-sized loaf pan, depending on your air fryer.
Sometimes you will run into the problem of the middle not cooking through. I would highly recommend investing in a set of mini loaf pans if you want to bake loaf cakes or bread in your Air Fryer.
Some of my favorites are: (affiliate links included)
Other Air Fryer Quick Bread Recipes-
- AIR FRYER ZUCCHINI BREAD
- AIR FRYER APPLE CRANBERRY BREAD
- EASY AIR FRYER BANANA BREAD
- AIR FRYER, APPLE STREUSEL QUICK BREAD
- AIR FRYER, SOUR CREAM POUND CAKE
Don’t Forget To Pin-
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of butter, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 cup fresh raspberries (if you only have frozen, add them frozen)
- Start by spraying your loaf pan with olive oil spray.
- In a small mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar.
- Then mix in the eggs and vanilla extract mix again.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder, salt, sour cream, and milk.
- Mix well, then fold in the raspberries.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan, about 2/3 the way full
- Set in the air fryer basket or tray for 12 minutes at 330 degrees F. (air fryer setting)
- Check your bread if it’s fully cooked. I put a toothpick in the center of the bread.
- The exact time is going to depend on your air fryer and what pans you made it in. Obviously, the larger pans will need more time.
- Just continue to air fry in 5-minute intervals until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 348Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 86mgSodium: 444mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 2gSugar: 27gProtein: 5g