Air Fryer Apple Cranberry Bread is amazing. Filled with chunks of fresh apples and pieces of fresh cranberries, it creates the greatest breakfast you have ever had. And the air fryer does an amazing job at making a quick bread
Air Fryer Apple Cranberry Bread is easy to make and only takes about 25-30 minutes to cook perfectly in the air fryer. If you love freshly made bread, this is the perfect recipe for you. This bread makes for a quick and delicious breakfast. But you can have it anytime; it also makes for an amazing snack or dessert.
If you are like me, you probably thought you bought your air fryer to cook up frozen food or make appetizers, but baking is the unknown and surprising feature of the air fryer.
If you are looking for even more air fryer baked goods recipes, here are some of my favorites, AIR FRYER CHURRO DONUTS, EASY CINNAMON SUGAR AIR FRYER DONUT HOLES, AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE COOKIE CHEESECAKE and of course one of my ultimate favorites, AIR FRYER STRAWBERRY DONUTS.
Air Fryer Apple Cranberry Bread
If you are wondering about how to make air fryer cranberry bread. You make it the same way you would make any quick bread, whether an air fryer banana bread, air fryer zucchini bread, or even an air fryer coffee cake.
The Ingredients I Used For This Recipe:
- Granulated Sugar
- Vegetable Oil
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Baking Soda
- Ground Cinnamon
How To Make Air Fryer Apple Cranberry Bread
To get really great bread, the best thing to do is to cream the sugar and oil. It will add a bit of volume to your quick bread.
Then add the egg to the batter, followed by the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and ground cinnamon. Mix well. Fold in the apples, cranberries, and walnuts. Mix well.
Either butter or spray your pan with non-stick cooking spray, and then pour the batter into the pan, filling 2/3 the way full. Set the pan into the air fryer and set the temperature to 320 degrees Fahrenheit, air fryer setting.
Check to make sure the bread is fully cooked by sticking a toothpick into the bread center. If it comes out clean, remove, otherwise keep on air frying until the bread is fully cooked.
Here are some commonly asked questions
Can I add other ingredients to this recipe?
Yes, while I used diced fresh apples and fresh cranberries, you can change it out to several different ways.
Some options are:
- Diced Pecans
- Chocolate Chips
- Macadamia Nuts
- Dried Apples
- Dried Cranberries
What air fryer do you use?
I have several air fryers that I use in testing my recipes. I have had great success in baking, including the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex Plus, Philips Power XL, Instant Pot Crisp Lid, and Mealthy.
Baking is effortless once you get used to your machine. The key really lies in the pan and the temperature.
What Pans Are Best For Air Fryer Quick Breads and Loaf Cakes
I highly recommend that you INVEST in one of these pan sets, I have used both with great results.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
If you love This Air Fryer Apple Cranberry Bread, Some of My Other Air Fryer Baked Good Recipes-
- AIR FRYER IRISH SODA BREAD
- AIR FRYER CHERRY CHEESECAKE EGG ROLLS
- EASY AIR FRYER OREO CHEESECAKE
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT DOMINO’S BREAD TWISTS
Air Fryer Apple Cranberry Bread
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups apples, peeled and diced
- 1 cup cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup walnuts, diced
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the sugar and oil mix well.
- Add in the egg, then slowly mix in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and ground cinnamon.
- Mix well, scraping the sides to get all of the batter
- Fold in the diced apples, cranberries, and walnuts.
- Spray your loaf pans with non-stick cooking spray or butter them.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pans, filling about 2/3 the way full.
- Set the pans into the air fryer basket or on the lowest tray (if you have an air fryer oven)
- Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting for 15-25 minutes.
- When you stick a toothpick into the center of the bread, and it comes out clean, remove the loaf of bread. The exact time will depend on what pan you are using (larger ones take long) and what air fryer you are using.
- Let cool slightly before serving.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray
- Mini Loaf Pan, Oven-Safe