Air Fryer Oreo Cheesecake is amazing! Filled with crushed Oreos, this is the perfect dessert for everyone, young and old. And if you love Oreos, this is the perfect cheesecake for you. And I added even more Oreos with crushed Oreos on top!
This is a rich and delicious dessert. Made with a crushed Oreo bottom, I added traditional cheesecake batter on top and added more crushed Oreos inside the filling, and of course, it added some more as a topping. This is loaded with OREOS, so if you love Oreos or have someone that does, this is a great dessert.
If you are looking for other easy and yummy air fryer dessert recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER STRAWBERRY DONUTS, AIR FRYER COPYCAT DUNKIN DONUTS CHOCOLATE GLAZED DONUTS, AIR FRYER PULL-APART ROLLS, and AIR FRYER SLICE AND BAKE COOKIES.
The Best Air Fryer Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
Indulge in the heavenly combination of creamy cheesecake and luscious Oreo cookies with our Best Air Fryer Oreo Cheesecake Recipe! This delightful dessert takes the classic cheesecake to new heights by incorporating the irresistible flavors of Oreo cookies. With a buttery Oreo crust and a velvety smooth cheesecake filling studded with crushed Oreo pieces, each bite is a tantalizing treat for your taste buds. The best part? This easy-to-make cheesecake is perfectly cooked in the air fryer, making it a hassle-free and impressive dessert option. Prepare to savor the rich, chocolaty goodness of our Air Fryer Oreo Cheesecake, perfect for any occasion or as a delightful way to satisfy your sweet cravings! 🍰🍪😊
Making Easy Oreo Cheesecake In Air Fryer
It is super easy if you have never made cheesecake in the air fryer. All you need to do is adapt any traditional cheesecake recipe and adapt it for your air fryer.
While a traditional oven or Instant Pot Cheesecake can take over an hour to bake, the air fryer cheesecake is done in under 20 minutes.
So, while you may think of a cheesecake as a long process, it’s a relatively quick dessert to prepare in the air fryer.
Making Oreo Cheesecake In Air Fryer
While I used the regular ingredients you would use in a traditional cheesecake, this cheesecake star is clearly the Oreos.
I would advise using a thinner pan than you would use in a water bath in the oven. Another great option would be a springform pan (thin).
Be sure to use air fryer pot holders to grab your pan. Otherwise, you will be burning yourself. (affiliate link)
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Oreo Cheesecake
This would make excellent homemade cheesecake. If you were looking for a traditional recipe, you could omit the Oreos for a great and easy vanilla air fryer cheesecake. Today, I used these ingredients:
Remember the step-by-step directions and detailed ingredient list are below in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post, as well as the nutritional information.
- Crushed Oreo cookies (about 15 cookies): Crushed Oreo cookies create the delicious and chocolaty crust for the cheesecake.
- Unsalted butter, melted: Melted butter binds the Oreo crumbs together to form the crust.
- Cream cheese softened: Cream cheese forms the lusciously creamy and rich cheesecake filling base.
- Granulated sugar: Granulated sugar adds sweetness to the cheesecake filling.
- Vanilla extract: Vanilla extract enhances the flavor of the cheesecake and adds a pleasant aroma.
- Eggs: Eggs help to bind and set the cheesecake filling during baking.
- Sour cream: Sour cream contributes to the smooth and tangy texture of the cheesecake.
- Pinch of salt: A pinch of salt enhances the overall flavor of the cheesecake.
- Oreo cookies: Additional crushed Oreo cookies are folded into the cheesecake filling for an extra burst of chocolaty goodness.
How To Make Air Fryer Oreo Cheesecake
Are you ready to change up your classic cheesecake recipe? Looking for something unique and indulgent to serve at your next family gathering or special occasion? If so, you must try making an air fryer Oreo cheesecake! This decadent yet surprisingly easy-to-make treat is sure to delight everyone’s sweet tooth. With the crunchy coating of Oreos outside that gives way to a soft, velvety cheesy center surrounded by a light golden crust on top – this dessert will be loved by young and old alike! Let us show you just how simple it is to make your own air fryer Oreo cheesecake right from home.
Start by making the cheesecake crust: Add the Oreos to a ziplock bag and use either your hands or a rolling pin to crush the Oreos. Add 1/2 cup to a large mixing bowl.
Pour the melted butter into the crushed Oreos, and mix well.
Pour the Oreos onto the bottom of the pan. Air fry the crust for about 4 minutes at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting.
Then Make The Filling: In a large bowl, add the cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, vanilla, and egg, mix well.
Fold in the rest of the Oreos, and mix well.
Spread the cheesecake batter on top. Set the pan into the air fryer for 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting. Place the cooked cheesecake into the refrigerator to firm up for about 3-4 hours.
Then, make the homemade whipped cream, add heavy cream, powdered sugar, and pure vanilla extract to a large mixing bowl, and mix with a hand mixer until fluffy and soft peaks form.
Pro Tips For The Best Air Fryer Oreo Cheesecake
Here are some pro tips to ensure the best results when making Air Fryer Oreo Cheesecake:
- Use Room Temperature Ingredients: Make sure the cream cheese, eggs, and sour cream are all at room temperature before starting. Room temperature ingredients blend together more smoothly, resulting in a creamy and lump-free filling.
- Mix the Filling Gently: When combining the cheesecake filling ingredients, mix them gently. Avoid overmixing, as it can introduce excess air into the batter and lead to cracks during baking.
- Prepare the Crust Evenly: Press the Oreo crust firmly and evenly into the bottom of the springform pan. A well-pressed crust will hold together better and provide a sturdy base for the cheesecake.
- Avoid Overbaking: Air fryers can vary in temperature and cooking times, so keep a close eye on the cheesecake while it’s baking. Overbaking can cause the cheesecake to become dry and may lead to cracks on the surface.
- Allow Proper Cooling and Chilling: After air frying, let the cheesecake cool to room temperature before transferring it to the refrigerator. Chilling the cheesecake for at least 4 hours or preferably overnight allows it to set properly and develop its full flavor.
- Garnish with Crushed Oreos: Before serving, top the cheesecake with a sprinkle of crushed Oreo cookies for a beautiful presentation and an extra touch of chocolaty goodness.
- Serve with Whipped Cream: For a delightful finishing touch, serve the Air Fryer Oreo Cheesecake with a dollop of freshly whipped cream. The light and creamy whipped cream complement the richness of the cheesecake.
- Experiment with Toppings: Get creative with toppings! Consider drizzling chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, or even adding some chocolate chips for added indulgence.
- Use a Parchment Paper Liner: Consider using a parchment paper liner at the bottom of the springform pan to prevent sticking and make it easier to remove the cheesecake after cooling.
By following these pro tips, you’ll be well on your way to creating the best Air Fryer Oreo Cheesecake that’s sure to impress and delight anyone who tries it. Enjoy this decadent treat and savor the perfect blend of creamy cheesecake and Oreo cookie goodness! 🍰🍪😊
Can I use a different type of cookie for the crust?
Yes, you can experiment with different cookie options for the crust. Graham crackers or chocolate wafer cookies can be great alternatives for a different flavor.
Can I make a larger cheesecake in the air fryer?
The cooking time and temperature may need to be adjusted for a larger cheesecake. It’s best to follow a recipe specifically designed for the size of your air fryer.
Can I use reduced-fat cream cheese for a lighter version?
Yes, you can use reduced-fat cream cheese if you prefer a lighter version of the cheesecake. However, remember that the texture and flavor may differ slightly from regular cream cheese.
Can I add other mix-ins to the filling?
Absolutely! You can customize the filling by adding chopped nuts, chocolate chips, or other favorite mix-ins to suit your taste preferences.
Can I freeze the Air Fryer Oreo Cheesecake?
Yes, you can freeze the cheesecake for future enjoyment. Wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and store it in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2-3 months. Thaw it in the refrigerator before serving.
Can I double the recipe for a larger crowd?
Yes, you can double the ingredients and make two cheesecakes if your air fryer accommodates them. Alternatively, a larger air fryer can make a bigger single cheesecake.
How do I prevent cracks on the surface of the cheesecake?
To prevent cracks, avoid overmixing the filling and be cautious not to overbake the cheesecake. Rapid changes in temperature can also cause cracks, so allow the cheesecake to cool gradually.
Can I use an 8-inch or 9-inch springform pan instead?
Yes, you can use an 8-inch or 9-inch springform pan. Adjust the recipe quantities accordingly, and note that the cooking time may also need to be slightly adjusted.
Can I use a store-bought Oreo crust instead of making one from scratch?
Yes, you can use a store-bought Oreo crust for convenience. However, making the crust from scratch gives you control over the texture and flavor.
What Pan Can I Use To Cook Cheescakes In Air Fryer
This is one of the most common questions I get asked, and my answer is always the same. It really depends on how big your air fryer is. Use a pan you have around the house, or if you are going to order a special pan, here are some of my favorites for this recipe (affiliate links included)
Are Oreos Vegan?
Oreos are considered Vegan since they do not contain any animal products. Or any animal-derived ingredients. However, they are produced in the same factory as other products which do contain meat components.
Therefore, cross-contamination may occur.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT DOMINO’S BREAD TWISTS
- AIR FRYER STRAWBERRY DONUTS
- NINJA FOODI COPYCAT STARBUCKS COFFEE CAKE
- AIR FRYER OREO CINNAMON ROLLS
Don’t Forget To Pin-
Air Fryer Oreo Cheesecake
- 15 Oreos, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, unsalted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Start by making the cheesecake crust: Add the Oreos to a ziplock bag and use either your hands or a rolling pin to crush the Oreos. Add 1/2 cup to a large mixing bowl. Pour the melted butter into the crushed Oreos, mix well. Pour the Oreos onto the bottom of the pan. Air fry the crust for about 4 minutes at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Then Make The Filling: In a large bowl, add the cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, vanilla, and egg, mix well. Fold in the rest of the Oreos, mix well.
- Spread the cheesecake batter on top. Set the pan into the air fryer for 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting. Place the cooked cheesecake into the refrigerator to firm up for about 3-4 hours.
- Then make the homemade whipped cream, add heavy cream, powdered sugar, and pure vanilla extract to a large mixing bowl, mix with a hand mixer until fluffy and soft peaks form.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Springform Pan, or Baking Pan
- Cooking Spray
- Parchment Paper, optional