There is nothing I like more than Air Fryer Homemade Cranberry Bread pair a slice with a cup of hot coffee. You have my ideal breakfast, especially as the fall starts.
At the end of the year, I always stockpile a bunch of cranberries because I love cranberries, and they are very hard to find out of the fall season, or at least where I live.
- Vegetable oil
- Pure vanilla extract
- All-purpose flour
- Baking powder
Steps to Make Air Fryer Cranberry Bread:
Then add the cranberries and mix them in, gently. Transfer to an air fryer safe pan. And continue with the directions in the recipe card.
How To Freeze Cranberry Bread
If you want to make this bread ahead of time, that is a great timesaver, here are some hints.
- Let the cranberry bread completely cool.
- Wrap the loaf with saran wrap or foil.
- The frozen cranberry bread will last between 1 to 2 months.
- You can either let the cranberry bread thaw at room temperature or thaw in the refrigerator.
Can you use dried cranberries if you can not find fresh cranberries?
Yes, the trick to rehydrate them, soak the dried cranberries into the milk from the recipe, for about 20 minutes before making the bread.
Can you use frozen cranberries?
Yes, but add them frozen.
Can you use reduce the amount of sugar?
Yes, you can reduce it by half, it will not be that sweet, but still very tasty.
Other Air Fryer Quick Breads
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
Helpful Tools To Make Cranberry Bread In the Air Freyr (affiliate link)
Air Fryer, Homemade Cranberry Bread With Orange Glaze
This is a really easy bread. It requires most ingredients you will have on hand. It makes a great holiday bread around Thanksgiving and Christmas. My kids love it with a touch of cream cheese spread on top.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 35
- Total Time: 45
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cups of cranberries (either fresh or frozen)
- 1 2/3 cups of sugar
- 2/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups of flour
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- Add all of the ingredients to a mixing bowl, except for the cranberries.
- Mix well, then fold in the cranberries.
- Then place the batter into an air-fry safe pan (the size of the pan will determine how many you can make)
- Then bake at 320 degrees for 30 minutes. Then check, I needed to do another 10 minutes. Make sure that you check with a toothpick in the center of the bread to make sure it’s done. If it’s not done, just add another 5 minutes and recheck. Continue that until it’s done.
- Then let it cool.
- I made an orange glaze and poured it on top. (see directions in the notes)
How to Make Orange Glaze:
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of orange zest
- 2-3 tablespoons of orange juice
Keywords: moist cranberry bread silver palate cranberry orange bread taste of home cranberry orange bread holiday gift breads mini loaf mini cranberry loaf recipes cranberry orange bread made with sour cream cranberry orange bread vegan cranberry orange oatmeal bread cranberry bread with glaze dairy free cranberry bread orange glaze for muffins cranberry muffins with orange glaze cranberry orange loaf sour cream dinner then dessert cranberry bread best christmas bread recipes cream cheese cranberry bread recipe cranberry pound cake loaf genius kitchen cranberry bread simple cranberry bread recipe