Air Fryer Cranberry Orange Bread is amazing! If you are looking for a great Air Fryer Quick Bread Recipe, this is one of my favorites!
I love a great slice of any cranberry bread, serve it up with a smear of cream cheese, and you have a great breakfast or dessert.
I usually keep some cranberries in my freezer, but don’t worry; you can easily change fresh or frozen cranberries out for dried. So you can have a slice of cranberry bread anytime!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Quick Bread Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER GLUTEN-FREE PUMPKIN BANANA NUT BREAD, AIR FRYER BANANA WALNUT POUND CAKE, AIR FRYER BANANA BREAD, and AIR FRYER BANANA BREAD MUG CAKE.
Cranberry is a great quick bread, made with either fresh, frozen, or dried cranberries. Cranberries provide a great sweetness to the quick bread.
This bread is often served on holidays, but you can perfectly cook up a quick bread in minutes with the air fryer! So good and easy!
Today, I added some orange juice, orange zest and diced walnuts for even more flavor!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Cranberry Orange Bread
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Soda
- Baking Powder
- Orange Juice
- Granulated Sugar
- Orange Zest
For Detailed Instructions and Exact Ingredients–Scroll To The End Of The Page, Where There Is A Printable Recipe Card
In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar together. Add the eggs, orange juice, orange zest, to the creamed sugar/butter.
Mix in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, and mix well. Fold in the cranberries and walnuts.
Pour the batter into a greased air fryer-safe pan.
Set the pan into the air fryer, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, for 20 minutes.
When the time is up, place a toothpick in the loaf, and check to see that the toothpick comes out clean. If not, add another 5 minutes.
PRO TIPS FOR MAKING THIS RECIPE
- Grease your loaf pan generously with either butter or cooking spray so that you can remove the bread easily.
- To check to make sure your Cranberry Orange Bread is fully cooked, place a toothpick into the center of the bread before removing it from the Air Fryer.
- You can either use fresh, frozen (keep frozen) or dried cranberries or this recipe.
- Do not over mix; otherwise, you will end up with dense bread.
- If you want, you can add a simple powdered sugar icing to the top of the bread by mixing 1 cup of powdered sugar and 2-3 tablespoons of milk. Then drizzle over the bread.
- Since every air fryer is slightly different, the cooking time will vary, depending on your own model.
- For best results, use a mini loaf pan, which will fully cook your bread; otherwise, the center of the quick bread might not be cooked completely.
What Type of Cranberries Can You Use?
Due to the seasonality of cranberries, you can either use fresh, frozen or dried cranberries.
If you are using frozen, keep them frozen, and add them frozen to the batter.
How To Store Air Fryer Cranberry Orange Bread
This bread will last for several days at room temperature, cover with saran wrap, and leave on the counter if you will be eating it within 3 to 4 days. Otherwise, cover and place into the refrigerator.
You can either eat as is, or you can reheat in the microwave or air fryer, before serving.
How To Freeze Air Fryer Cranberry Orange Bread
To freeze Air Fryer, Cranberry Orange Bread, let it cool to room temperature, wrap in saran or plastic wrap several times, and then wrap a couple of times in foil. Place into the freezer, where it will last between 2 to 3 months.
To use from frozen, let it thaw in the refrigerator on the counter. Then heat up in the microwave or air fryer before serving.
What Pans To Use In The Air Fryer?
While you can use any pan in your air fryer (that is oven-safe), use a mini loaf pan for best results, which will allow the center to cook fully.
Some of my recommendations (affiliate links included)
Don’t Forget To Pin-
Air Fryer Cranberry Orange Bread
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1-2 tablespoons orange zest
- 1 cup cranberries, fresh and diced
- 1 cup walnuts, diced
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar together.
- Add the eggs, orange juice, and orange zest to the creamed sugar/butter.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, and mix well.
- Fold in the cranberries and walnuts.
- Pour the batter into a greased air fryer-safe pan.
- Set the pan into the air fryer, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F for 20 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- When the time is up, place a toothpick in the loaf, and check to see that the toothpick comes out clean. If not, add another 5 minutes.
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray
- Mini Loaf Pans, Oven Safe