Air Fryer Lemon Quick Bread is a light, flavorful, and delicious quick bread. That has a sweet lemon glaze. That’s so perfect!
If you love Starbucks Lemon Bread, my copycat air fryer version is made with a few simple ingredients. The air fryer produces great light, airy, and absolutely delicious quick bread.
This was my family’s breakfast, and everyone really loved it, and that’s great because it’s one of my favorites too.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Quick Bread Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER BANANA WALNUT POUND CAKE, AIR FRYER BANANA BREAD, AIR FRYER APPLE CRANBERRY BREAD and AIR FRYER BANANA BREAD MUG CAKE.
Lemon Quick Bread Ingredients
- Lemon Cake Mix
- Instant Lemon Pudding Mix
- Vegetable Oil
How To Make Air Fryer Lemon Quick Bread
Mix the cake mix, pudding mix, water, oil, and eggs in a large mixing bowl mix well.
Pour the batter into a greased air fryer-safe pan. Set the pan into the air fryer, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting for 20 to 25 minutes.
When the time is up, place a toothpick in the pound cake, and check to see that the toothpick comes out clean. If not, add another 5 minutes.
Some Pro Tips For Making The Best Air Fryer Lemon Quick Bread
- Use a good quality lemon cake mix. Since there are very few ingredients in this recipe, the quality of the cake mix will really make a difference. One of my favorites is Duncan Hines Lemon Cake Mix.
- Remember to spray your loaf pans really well. This way, the pound cake pops out after it is done baking.
- For best results when baking during the air fryer, use a pan suggested. I have been advocating that everyone invests in a pan of mini loaf pans for best results. Otherwise, the middle of the cake will not cook through.
- Let the lemon quick bread cool before icing. Otherwise, the icing will runoff.
How To Store Air Fryer Lemon Quick Bread
This cake will last for about 2 to 3 days at room temperature. After that, the icing will start to run. And the cake will become too moist.
Cover tightly with saran wrap and then place into the refrigerator if you would like for your cake to last at least a week.
How To Freeze Air Fryer Lemon Quick Bread
This cake really freezes well, although, for best results, I would recommend that you do not glaze the cake before freezing.
To freeze, wrap the cake several times with saran wrap and a couple of times with foil. Then place the wrapped bread into a freezer bag, where it will last for about 2 to 3 months.
To use frozen, place the cake into the refrigerator, from the freezer, until the cake thaws. Then ice the cake.
What Pans To Use In The Air Fryer For Baking
I have found that using mini-loaf pans works best in the Air Fryer. Since an air fryer works by hot air spinning around the pan, if the pan is too thick, the center will not be cooked through, and some people will end up with a raw middle.
Some of my favorite Air Fryer Baking Pans are (affiliate links included)
Don’t Forget To Pin-
Lemon Loaf Cake
- 16.5 ounces lemon cake mix
- 3.4 ounces instant lemon pudding mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup of water
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- Mix the cake mix, pudding mix, water, oil, and eggs in a large mixing bowl mix well.
- Pour the batter into a greased air fryer-safe pan. Set the pan into the air fryer, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting for 20 to 25 minutes.
- When the time is up, place a toothpick in the pound cake, and check to see that the toothpick comes out clean. If not, add another 5 minutes.
- Let the cake cool before icing.
- In a small bowl, mix the powdered sugar and milk.
- Drizzle over the lemon quick bread.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
This will make 1 regular sized loaf or 3 mini loaves.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 445Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 95mgSodium: 498mgCarbohydrates: 65gFiber: 1gSugar: 39gProtein: 6g