Air Fryer Raspberry Lemon Quick Bread –This raspberry lemon quick bread is a delicious, easy-to-make snack that’s perfect for Spring. The air fryer gives the bread a slightly crisp crust, while the inside remains soft and fluffy. Plus, it only takes about 30 minutes to make! You’ll love this tasty treat.
Air Fryer Raspberry Lemon Quick Bread is amazing! It’s a light, rich, and absolutely delicious quick bread. I had a slice for breakfast and a steaming hot cup of coffee; it was fabulous.
If you love everything lemon and are starting to think about using the summer bounty to create delicious and excellent baked goods in your air fryer, this is one of my favorites.
The base of this bread is a lemon loaf cake, but infused in the bread is a burst of fresh raspberries. There is nothing like lemon and raspberries together. Truly delicious, and every bite reminds me of summer.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Quick Bread Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER BANANA WALNUT POUND CAKE, AIR FRYER BANANA BREAD, AIR FRYER APPLE CRANBERRY BREAD, and AIR FRYER CRANBERRY WALNUT BREAD.
Ingredients For Air Fryer Raspberry Lemon Quick Bread
- All-Purpose Flour
- Granulated Sugar
- Baking Soda
- Baking Powder
- Egg Whites
- Lemon Yogurt
- Lemon Zest
- Vegetable Oil
How To Make Air Fryer Raspberry Lemon Quick Bread
Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Mix in the eggs, lemon yogurt, lemon zest, and vegetable oil, and mix well.
The fold in the raspberries. Pour the batter into a greased air fryer-safe pan.
Set the pan into the air fryer, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 20 to 25 minutes.
When the time is up, place a toothpick in the pound cake, and check to see that the toothpick comes out clean. If not, add another 5 minutes.
Some Pro Tips For Making This Recipe
- For best results, use mini-loaf baking pans since sometimes the air fryer has trouble cooking the center of the bread.
- Do not over-mix; otherwise, your quick bread will come out relatively dense.
- Wait for the quick bread to be completely cooled before adding the icing.
- For best results, use fresh raspberries, although you can use frozen raspberries.
- If you can not find lemon yogurt, add some lemon juice to unflavored or vanilla yogurt. The taste will be about the same.
How Can I Store Air Fryer Raspberry Lemon Quick Bread
If you have any leftover Raspberry Lemon Bread, let it cool to room temperature, and then cover it with saran wrap.
The bread will last about 3 to 4 days at room temperature. Cover it and place it in the refrigerator if you want it to last longer.
Can I Freeze This Bread?
This is an excellent bread if you want to make ahead and use the summer produce. To freeze, I would recommend that you do not ice your bread before freezing.
Let it cool to room temperature, wrap tightly in saran wrap, and then a layer of foil. Place the wrapped bread into a freezer bag, and put the wrapped bread into the freezer. It will last for about 2 to 3 months.
To Use From Frozen: Place the frozen Raspberry Lemon Quick Bread into the refrigerator overnight to thaw. Once the bread is fully melted, make the icing and ice the bread.
What Pans Should I Use for Baking In The Air Fryer?
While you probably have a regular-size loaf pan already in your cabinet. I would encourage you to invest in a set of mini-loaf pans.
Some of my favorite Air Fryer Loaf Pans are (Affiliate Links Included)
Air Fryer Raspberry Lemon Quick Bread
Raspberry Lemon Quick Bread:
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 cup lemon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix in the eggs, lemon yogurt, lemon zest, and vegetable oil.
- Mix well.
- The fold in the raspberries.
- Pour the batter into a greased air fryer-safe pan.
- Set the pan into the air fryer, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 20 to 25 minutes.
- When the time is up, place a toothpick in the pound cake, and check to see that the toothpick comes out clean. If not, add another 5 minutes.
- Let the cake cool slightly before icing.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the powdered sugar and milk mix well.
- Drizzle the icing over the quick bread.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray
- Mini Loaf Pans