Summer is in full swing and that means one thing – iced lemon loaf from Starbucks! Unfortunately, a trip to Starbucks can quickly add up. So, we’ve come up with a recipe for an air fryer copycat version of their iced lemon loaf that you can make at home for a fraction of the price. Plus, it’s so easy to make that even beginners will be able to follow along. Keep reading for the recipe.
Air Fryer Copycat Starbucks Iced Lemon Loaf is amazing! If you love the original Starbucks version, you will so love this copycat version, made of course in the Air Fryer!
I love a great quick bread recipe, and no one does baked goods as well as Starbucks. From their Banana Bread or their Cheese Danish, they are light, tender, and absolutely delicious. And it does not hurt that they have amazing beverages to go along with them.
So, today, I brewed my own coffee, don’t worry, I bought myself a Ninja Coffee Bar and came up with a delicious copycat version of one of my favorite quick bread, The Lemon Loaf From Starbucks!
If you are looking for other great baked goods made in the air fryer, here are some of my favorites, AIR FRYER GLAZED PUMPKIN SCONES, AIR FRYER APPLE CRANBERRY BREAD, AIR FRYER COPYCAT STARBUCKS DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES, and NINJA FOODI RUM RAISIN RICE PUDDING.
Starbucks Iced Lemon Loaf
There is nothing better in the morning or for a mid-day coffee break than a slice of Iced Lemon Loaf.
I would describe it as pure heaven in your mouth. The sweet icing brings out the sweetness of the lemon cake! I love it, and I’m sure that you will too.
Ingredients In Air Fryer Copycat Starbucks Iced Lemon Loaf
- Granulated Sugar
- Lemon Zest
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- All-Purpose Flour
- baking Soda
- Sour Cream
- Powdered Sugar
- Lemon Juice
How To Make Air Fryer Copycat Starbucks Iced Lemon Loaf
In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar together. Then mix in the eggs, lemon zest, vanilla extract, flour, salt (if using), baking soda, and sour cream. Mix well.
Then pour the prepared batter into an air fryer safe pan, which has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray (you can also use olive oil spray)
Set in your air fryer oven or basket and set the temperature to 330 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 15 to 20 minutes.
Note: The exact time depends on the air fryer model you own and the pans you are using. The larger loaf will take longer than the mini loaves. Continue to air fry until you can stick a toothpick in the center of the loaf, and it comes out clean.
Let the bread cool, and then in a small bowl, mix the powdered sugar, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Spread the icing over the top.
Can you bake in an air fryer?
Yes, there is nothing better to bake in than your Air Fryer. The baked goods come out amazing! They are light, tender, and absolutely delicious.
Some Pro Tips:
- If you do not have a mini loaf pan, you can easily switch it out for an air fryer bundt pan. The cooking time will remain the same.
- The fresh lemon zest really gives your bread a great flavor, so when Meyer Lemons are in season, this is a great recipe!
- This is a great cake with lots of flavors, and if you do not want to make a lemon glaze, you can easily make a simple powdered sugar glaze and omit the lemon zest.
How To Store Air Fryer Copycat Starbucks Iced Lemon Loaf
IF you have any Lemon Loaf leftover, wrap in saran wrap and then leave on the counter, where it will last for about 2 to 3 days.
If you want to store it longer, you can cover it and place it in the refrigerator, and it will last about 3 to 5 days.
How To Freeze Air Fryer Copycat Starbucks Iced Lemon Loaf
This is a great recipe that you can make ahead and freeze. It freezes rather well, although you will want to wait to ice the lemon loaf until it’s thawed.
To Freeze: Let the bread cool to room temperature and then wrap in saran wrap, followed by a couple of layers of foil. Place the bread into the freezer, where it will last between 2 to 3 months.
To Use From Frozen: Place the frozen bread on the counter or in the refrigerator, until thawed. Then make the glaze and ice your lemon loaf.
What Pans To Use In The Air Fryer?
I would highly recommend using a mini loaf pan for this recipe and all quick bread recipes that you bake in the air fryer. I find that they get fully cooked. Otherwise, you might end up with a raw middle.
Some of my favorites are: (affiliate links included)
Some Other Great Air Fryer Starbucks Copycat Recipes-
- NINJA FOODI COPYCAT STARBUCKS COFFEE CAKE
- AIR FRYER STARBUCKS CRANBERRY BLISS BARS COPYCAT RECIPE
- AIR FRYER, CRANBERRY BLISS BAR COOKIES (STARBUCKS COPYCAT)
- EASY AIR FRYER COPYCAT STARBUCKS PUMPKIN BREAD
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT STARBUCKS CHEESE DANISH
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT STARBUCKS BANANA BREAD
Don’t Forget To Pin-
Air Fryer Copycat Starbucks Iced Lemon Loaf
- 1/2 cup butter, unsalted, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, (omit if using salted butter)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup sour cream, or Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar together.
- Then mix in the eggs, lemon zest, vanilla extract, flour, salt (if using), baking soda, and sour cream.
- Mix well.
- Then pour the prepared batter into an air fryer safe pan, which has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray (you can also use olive oil spray)
- Set in your air fryer oven or basket and set the temperature for 330 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 15-20 minutes,
- Let the bread cool, and then in a small bowl, mix the powdered sugar, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
- Spread the icing over the top.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray
- Mini Loaf Pans