Air Fryer Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Bread is one of my favorite fall treats; nothing beats a great slice of pumpkin bread, accompanied by a cup of hot Pumpkin Spice Latte.
Since the air fryer can not produce Lattes, I made this copycat version of Starbucks’s Pumpkin Bread, and it is truly amazing! Light, moist, rich, and absolutely delicious, guaranteed you forget about the store-bought version.
The entire loaf will be one of your family’s favorites, saving you so much money and time. There is nothing like waking up to a fresh batch of homemade pumpkin bread. Soon traditional fall aromas will fill your kitchen with the scent of pumpkin and fall spices.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Starbucks Copycat Recipes, some of my favorites are NINJA FOODI COPYCAT STARBUCKS COFFEE CAKE, AIR FRYER STARBUCKS CRANBERRY BLISS BARS COPYCAT RECIPE, AIR FRYER, COPYCAT STARBUCKS LEMON POUND LOAF CAKE and AIR FRYER, CRANBERRY BLISS BAR COOKIES (STARBUCKS COPYCAT).
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Bread
There is nothing better than pumpkin bread for a quick morning breakfast, an afternoon snack, or a great dessert. It truly is the perfect fall food.
Starbucks is known for its delicious bakery goods, as well as its amazing drinks, but you can make most of the bakery goods in your own home, in your own air fryer. Saving you lots and lots of dough, so you have more money to spend on fancy drinks!
There is nothing better than a slice of warm pumpkin bread, so today, I will show you how to make the perfect Air Fryer Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Bread.
Ingredients In Air Fryer Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Bread
- Canola Oil
- Brown Sugar
- Granulated Sugar
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Pumpkin Puree
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Pumpkin Seeds
How To Make Air Fryer Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Bread
In a large mixing bowl, beat the egg and oil together.
Add the brown sugar, granulated sugar, and pumpkin pie spice and beat incorporate the pumpkin puree.
Add the flour and baking powder ran stir until the batter is shiny and everything is well incorporated.
Grease a loaf pan and pour in the batter. Sprinkle the top with the pumpkin seeds.
Place into the air fryer and cook at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting for 30-40 minutes, or until you stick a toothpick in the center and it comes out clean.
Let rest slightly before serving.
- Make sure that your flour is perfectly measured. Otherwise, the bread will not bake correctly. Here is a great article on how to measure flour correctly.
- Make sure you do not overmix your batter. Otherwise, your Air Fryer Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Bread will become dense.
- For best results, use mini-loaf pans.
- This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled. However, I would suggest that you still use mini loaf pans for best results.
- There is no need to preheat your air fryer.
How To Store Air Fryer Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Bread
If you have any Pumpkin Bread leftover, you must wrap it tightly since pumpkin bread tends to dry out.
Just use some saran wrap and wrap it a few times, trying to get it covered from the air, which will dry it out. Place it into the refrigerator; it will last between 3 to 4 days.
How To Freeze Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Bread
Pumpkin bread also freezes amazingly well. If you want to double or triple the batch, you can freeze the extras.
To Freeze: Let the pumpkin bread cool to room temperature, then wrap it securely in saran wrap and then a couple of layers of foil. Place it into a freezer bag, and freeze. The Copycat Bread will last between 2 to 3 months.
To Use From Frozen: Place the frozen bread on the counter or in the refrigerator until thawed. You can reheat in either the microwave or air fryer, and heat until warmed through.
Which Canned Pumpkin To Use In This Recipe
A few canned pumpkin varieties that you can bake with; are Canned Pumpkin, Pumpkin Puree, and Pumpkin Pie Filling.
Canned Pumpkin and Pumpkin Puree is the same thing. However, Pumpkin Pie Filling has already been sweetened and seasoned. Pumpkin Pie Filling usually already contains spices, such as ground cinnamon, cloves, allspice, ginger, and some sweetener. Therefore you can not use it in this recipe; your bread will be too sweet.
What Baking Pans To Use In The Air Fryer
This is one of the most common questions that I get asked. I believe that with the correct baking pan, you can make anything in the air fryer.
My recommendation is to use mini loaf pans, as it is one of the best investments that you can make. Here are some of my recommendations (affiliate links included)
Some Other Great & Easy Air Fryer Quick Bread Recipes-
- AIR FRYER BANANA BREAD MUG CAKE
- AIR FRYER CRANBERRY WALNUT BREAD
- EASY AIR FRYER, EASY BLUEBERRY POUND CAKE
- AIR FRYER BANANA NUT BREAD
- AIR FRYER, SOUR CREAM POUND CAKE
Don’t Forget To Pin-
Air Fryer Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Bread
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the egg and oil together.
- Add the brown sugar, granulated sugar, and pumpkin pie spice and beat to incorporate the pumpkin puree.
- Add the flour and baking powder ran stir until the batter is shiny and everything is well incorporated.
- Grease a loaf pan and pour in the batter. Sprinkle the top with the pumpkin seeds.
- Place into the air fryer and cook at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting for 30-40 minutes, or until you stick a toothpick in the center and it comes out clean.
- Let rest slightly before serving.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray
- Mini Loaf Pans, Oven-Safe