Homemade pumpkin bread, just in time for fall. What is better in the fall than a nice slice of pumpkin bread with a cup of coffee. This is an amazing fall breakfast, with a slice of Air Fryer Homemade Pumpkin Bread.
If you have never made a quick bread in the air fryer, here are some hints I can give you–
- Get a mini loaf pan. They quick so much better in the air fryer. If you try to air fry a loaf of bread that is too big, the inside will never bake. I really suggest you invest in a pair of mini loaf pans.
- The time depends on two things when you bake with an air fryer—the air fryer you own and the pans you use. The temperature should remain the same, however, for the best results. If the bread is not completely cooked, you keep on baking it until it’s done. Same as you would do a regular oven.
How To Make Air Fryer Homemade Pumpkin Bread–
- All-purpose flour
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Ground cinnamon
- Ground cloves
- Vegetable oil
- Canned pumpkin
Common Questions I Receive, About This Recipe:
These are some of the most common questions I get about this recipe.
You can use whole wheat pastry flour and gluten-free flour. Please note that you will change the texture of the pumpkin bread.
If you do not have ground cinnamon and ground cloves, you can add pumpkin spice instead. I usually serve my piece of pumpkin bread with a spray of whipped cream and a dash of pumpkin spice.
What Pans Should I Use?
Today, I used this pan, which fits inside my air fryer. Please remember all air-fryers are different sizes, so check the measurements of yours.
I highly recommend that you invest in a mini loaf pan set.
These are two sets that I have used in my air fryer baking.
Mix the flour, baking powder, and baking soda
Then add your spices
Add your sugar
Add your oil, eggs, and canned pumpkin
Spray your pan with olive oil spray or non-stick cooking spray.
Pour into your prepared pan. Follow the directions in the recipe card below.
Some Other of My Quick Bread Recipes-
DON’T FORGET TO PIN HOMEMADE AIR FRYER PUMPKIN BREAD–
This is such an easy recipe. There is nothing like homemade pumpkin bread, baking in the air fryer, the entire kitchen smells wonderful.
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 cups of sugar
- 1 cup of oil
- 3 eggs
- 1–15 ounce can of pumpkin (pie filling)
- Mix together all of the ingredients in a mixer, or a large mixing bowl.
- Then spray your pan with olive oil cooking spray (you can also use non-stick cooking spray)
- Cook in the Air Fryer at 330 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 20 to 35 minutes.
- Let cool, then slice and serve.
Note: The exact time of the finished bread will depend on two things. The air fryer you are using and the pan you are using. Mini loaf pans quick more quickly than large loaf pans.
Keywords: air fryer pumpkin recipes tasty pumpkin bread air fryer pumpkin pie air fryer pumpkin muffins air fryer banana bread air fryer banana recipes pumpkin cheesecake in air fryer air fryer pumpkin seeds