This came out awesome. I was seriously so surprised at how much it actually looked like a loaf of bread, and it only took 35 minutes in the Air Fryer, which is 1/2 of the time that my oven recipe called for.
I used this pan, which fit inside my air fryer. Remember all air-fryers are different sizes, so check the measurements of yours.
If you are new to air frying or just looking for some recipes.
Here are some other of my tried and true recipes:
Mix together the flour, baking powder, and baking soda
Then add your spices
Add your sugar
Add your oil, eggs, and canned pumpkin
Spray your pan with non-stick cooking spray
Pour into your prepared pan
Air fry for 35 minutes at 350 degrees (F)
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
Air Fryer, Homemade Pumpkin Bread
This is such an easy recipe. There is nothing like homemade pumpkin bread, baking in the air fryer, the entire kitchen smells wonderful.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 35
- Total Time: 45
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 cups of sugar
- 1 cup of oil
- 3 eggs
- 1–15 ounce can of pumpkin (pie filling)
- Mix together all of the ingredients in a mixer, or a large mixing bowl.
- Then spray your pan with olive oil cooking spray (you can also use non-stick cooking spray)
- Cook in the Air Fryer at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 35 minutes.
- Let cool, then slice and serve.
Keywords: air fryer pumpkin recipes tasty pumpkin bread air fryer pumpkin pie air fryer pumpkin muffins air fryer banana bread air fryer banana recipes pumpkin cheesecake in air fryer air fryer pumpkin seeds