Air Fryer Pumpkin Bread is truly one of the best pumpkin breads that you will ever taste. It is so easy to make and bakes up in minutes!
Everyone loves pumpkin bread, when the fall hits, and it’s one of the best breakfasts that you can pair with a cup of hot Pumpkin Spice Latte. But it’s actually fabulous all year round.
While everyone has a great recipe, this one is so easy, and you will be baking it up in the Air Fryer within minutes.
Baking in the Air Fryer is easy. It’s so good too. The hot air around the air fryer perfectly bakes the quick bread, so the result is a hot and delicious, light and fluffy piece of bread.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Quick Bread Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER GLUTEN-FREE PUMPKIN BANANA NUT BREAD, AIR FRYER BANANA WALNUT POUND CAKE, AIR FRYER BANANA BREAD, and AIR FRYER APPLE CRANBERRY BREAD.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Pumpkin Bread
- All-purpose flour
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Ground cinnamon
- Ground cloves
- Vegetable oil
- Canned pumpkin
Mix the flour, baking powder, and baking soda
Then add your spices
Add your sugar
Add your oil, eggs, and canned pumpkin
Spray your pan with olive oil spray or non-stick cooking spray.
PRO TIPS FOR MAKING THIS RECIPE
- This is an easy recipe to make, it has been tested in the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, and other air fryer baskets and air fryer oven models. The recipe will work the same. The cooking time will vary a few minutes, based on your air fryer.
- For best results use a mini-loaf pan, otherwise your center will not cook up, and you will end up with a raw center.
- Spray your mini-loaf pan generously with cooking spray, or dust with some flour.
- Do not over mix the batter, otherwise you will end up with an Air Fryer Pumpkin Bread that is dense.
Can I Use Other Flours?
You can use whole wheat pastry flour and gluten-free flour. Please note that you will change the texture of the pumpkin bread.
The amounts of the flour would remain the same, as will the baking time and temperature.
What Other Spices Can I Use?
If you do not have ground cinnamon and ground cloves, you can add pumpkin spice instead. I usually serve my piece of pumpkin bread with a spray of whipped cream and a dash of pumpkin spice.
What Pumpkin Should I Use?
This recipe calls for canned pumpkin, which is the same as pumpkin puree. You do not want to use Pumpkin Pie fillings, which has already been sweetened and seasoned.
If you do, you will end up with a very sweet piece of Air Fryer Pumpkin Bread.
How Do I Store Air Fryer Pumpkin Bread
If you have any pumpkin bread leftover let it cool to room temperature, and then wrap it in saran wrap. You can leave it on the counter, where it will last between 2 to 3 days.
For any longer place into the refrigerator. Where it will last for about a week. As the pumpkin bread gets older, it will start to dry out.
What Pans Can I Use In The Air Fryer?
Today, I used this pan, which fits inside my air fryer. Please remember all air-fryers are different sizes, so check the measurements of yours.
I highly recommend that you invest in a mini loaf pan set.
These are two sets that I have used in my air fryer baking.
Some Other of My Quick Bread Recipes-
DON’T FORGET TO PIN,
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 cups of sugar
- 1 cup of oil
- 3 eggs
- 1–15 ounce can of canned pumpkin
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 to 4 tablespoons milk
- Mix all of the ingredients in a mixer or a large mixing bowl.
- Then spray your pan with olive oil cooking spray (you can also use non-stick cooking spray)
- Cook in the Air Fryer at 330 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 20 to 35 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Drizzle the icing over the pumpkin bread, sprinkle with some ground cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
To make the icing, in a small bowl, mix the milk and powdered sugar, and whisk until smooth.
This recipe will make 3 mini loaves or 1 regular size.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 933Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 27gCholesterol: 70mgSodium: 536mgCarbohydrates: 159gFiber: 13gSugar: 102gProtein: 12g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.