Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread is amazing. There is nothing better for a fall treat than a huge slice with your morning coffee!
This Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread is so light and airy they are moist and absolutely delicious. This is one of my family’s favorite fall breakfasts, serve with a hot cup of coffee. This pairs well with a pumpkin spice latte.
If you love homemade pumpkin bread, this is the perfect recipe for you, and the air fryer does an amazing job at baking this to absolute perfection.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Pumpkin Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER GLAZED PUMPKIN SCONES, AIR FRYER MUG PUMPKIN COFFEE CAKE, AIR FRYER EASY PUMPKIN CAKE, AIR FRYER PUMPKIN DONUT HOLES, and AIR FRYER, PUMPKIN NUT BREAD.
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
There is nothing better in the fall than a slice of pumpkin bread, but how about adding some mini chocolate chips. When they melt, they are so good, infused with the pumpkin flavor, they become a pocket of goodness in every bite.
This is one of the recipes that you will pass down for generations to come. It is extremely moist, with lots of pumpkin flavor, and it’s loaded with just the right amount of fall spices, hat it creates either a wonderful dessert or a great breakfast.
This is a great and easy recipe, that the entire family will love.
Ingredients For Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Granulated Sugar
- Brown Sugar
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Pumpkin Puree
- Vegetable Oil
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Mini Chocolate Chips
How To Make Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
Mix the flour, baking powder, sugar, dark brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Then mix in the pumpkin puree, vegetable oil, milk, molasses, and vanilla extract.
Mix well. Then fold in the chocolate chips. Spray your loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray, and then pour the prepared batter in.
I had enough batter 2 make 2 mini loaves. Place the filled pans in the air fryer basket or oven. Set the temperature to 330 degrees F for 12 minutes. After 12 minutes, check and see if they are cooked all the way through. If not, add another few minutes.
How To Store Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
Once cooled all the way this loaf should be stored in an airtight container with paper towel, as it will get moist. It can remain at room temperature like this for up to 4 days.
Can You Freeze Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread?
Yes. Wrap well in plastic wrap or foil and place inside a freezer-safe resealable bag to freeze for up to 6 months.
What Do I Serve With Chocolate Chip Pumpkin bread?
Butter is best, with honey or syrup if you like it sweetened up.
Other Great & Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Recipes-
- AIR FRYER GLAZED PUMPKIN SCONES
- AIR FRYER EASY PUMPKIN CAKE
- EASY AIR FRYER PUMPKIN FRENCH TOAST
- AIR FRYER 2 INGREDIENT PUMPKIN MUFFINS
- AIR FRYER, EASY PUMPKIN PIE MINI PASTRIES
Don’t Forget To Pin-
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (dark)
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, sugar, dark brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- Then mix in the pumpkin puree, vegetable oil, milk, molasses, and vanilla extract.
- Mix well.
- Then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spray your loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray, and then pour the prepared batter in. I had enough batter 2 make 2 mini loaves.
- Place the filled pans in the air fryer basket or oven. Set the temperature to 330 degrees F for 12 minutes. After 12 minutes, check and see if they are cooked all the way through. If not, add another few minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 384Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 398mgCarbohydrates: 60gFiber: 3gSugar: 41gProtein: 4g