Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Quick Bread is amazing! If you love a great and easy breakfast recipe, this one is so good. Moist and delicious. It makes for a great breakfast, snack, or dessert.
There is nothing better than an excuse to eat chocolate in the morning, and this quick bread is one of the best reasons.
I usually make a quick bread the night before, while I am cleaning the kitchen, and the next morning, I cut myself a slice or two, grab a cup of hot coffee, check my emails, or read Facebook, while I have my breakfast. And when the morning includes a slice of Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Quick Bread, it’s almost like having dessert in the morning, awesomeness.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Quick Bread Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER BANANA BREAD, AIR FRYER CRANBERRY WALNUT BREAD, AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY ZUCCHINI BREAD, and AIR FRYER, PUMPKIN NUT BREAD.
Chocolate Chip Quick Bread
This bread has everything you want in a quick bread, and some added chocolate chips to make a great moist and flavorful bread.
It all starts with a butter cake with buttermilk to help make this cake lighter, and since we used chocolate chips, you get a taste of chocolate in each bite.
The air fryer does an amazing job of baking it up, perfectly moist and delicious. The hot air really makes a great loaf of bread, airy, tender, and absolutely delicious.
Ingredients In Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Quick Bread
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Baking Soda
- Granulated Sugar
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Chocolate Chips
How To Make Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Quick Bread
Mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and butter. Mix in the sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and buttermilk.
Meanwhile, spray your air fryer-safe pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Mix in the chocolate chips to your batter. Pour the prepared batter into the pans. Set the pans into the air fryer basket or the air fryer oven—set the temperature to 330 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 20 to 25 minutes.
Check and make sure they are done completely, once they are (if they need a few more minutes, set the timer for 3 minutes more)
Some Pro Tips
- There is no reason to preheat your oven, and it will cook the same.
- Be sure to grease your loaf pans very well. This way, you can easily pop the bread out after it cools.
- Avoid using a thick pan. I highly recommend mini loaf pans, which will cook your quick bread beautifully in the air fryer.
- If you find that the top is getting too dark while the middle is raw, then tightly wrap the foil around the bread.
- Check on your bread frequently during the cooking process.
Can I add other ingredients to this recipe?
Yes, a very common addition would be bananas. If you want to add a couple, mix them into the batter. Some other great and easy add-ins would be diced pecans, peanut butter chips, pistachios, or macadamia nuts.
What air fryer do you use?
I have made Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Quick Bread in almost every air fryer that I own; it works in the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, GoWise, Instant Pot Crisp Lid, and any other basket and oven I have owned.
The time may change by a minute or two, but this recipe will work in ANY air fryer.
How to Store Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Quick Bread
This makes for a great and easy make-ahead breakfast. To store, wrap with saran wrap and leave on the counter. It will last for about 4 to 5 days a room temperature.
If you want it to last for about a week, wrap it very tightly with saran wrap and place it into the refrigerator.
How to Freeze
This makes for a great and easy freezer meal (breakfast). If you want to freeze this bread, let it cool to room temperature and then wrap in saran wrap and then with a layer of foil.
Place the wrapped Chocolate Chip Quick Bread into the freezer, and it will last for about 3 months.
To Use From Frozen: Place the frozen bread into the refrigerator until it’s thawed, or leave it on the counter. It will usually defrost overnight.
Some Other Great & Easy Air Fryer Quick Bread Recipes-
Don’t Forget To Pin-
Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Quick Bread
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted, and unsalted
- 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and softened butter.
- Mix in the sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and buttermilk.
- Meanwhile, spray your air fryer-safe pan with non-stick cooking spray. See the blog post for the pans I used.
- Mix in the chocolate chips to your batter.
- Pour the prepared batter into the pans.
- Set the pans into the air fryer basket or the air fryer oven.
- Set the temperature to 330 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Check and make sure they are done completely, once they are (if they need a few more minutes, set the timer for 3 minutes more)
- Let cool for about 5 minutes before slicing.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Mini Loaf Pans, Make sure they are oven safe
- Cooking Spray