Air Fryer Blueberry Zucchini Bread is amazing quick bread. Made with the summer fruit of Blueberries and a great zucchini blend.
This is one of the easiest quick breads to make, and it’s all done in the Air Fryer!
I love great quick bread, and this recipe is no different. Perfectly cooked up in the Air Fryer, you get moist, flavorful, and delicious bread in minutes!
This is a great quick bread that you can serve for breakfast, a snack, or a quick dessert. And since it has both blueberries and zucchini, it’s a relatively healthy bread; sometimes, I even serve a piece with dinner.
What’s in Blueberry Zucchini Bread?
- Vegetable Oil
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Granulated Sugar
- Shredded Zucchini
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Baking Soda
- Ground Cinnamon
How To Make Air Fryer Blueberry Zucchini Bread
In a large mixing bowl, mix the eggs, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, and sugar together. Mix in the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and ground cinnamon. Mix well. Fold in the zucchini and blueberries.
Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan.
Set the pan into the air fryer, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, for 20 minutes.
When the time is up, place a toothpick in the loaf, and check to see that the toothpick comes out clean. If not, add another 5 minutes.
- Suppose you find that all of your blueberries drop to the bottom of the pan after baking. Coat your blueberries with some flour before adding them to the batter.
- If you find that the top of your bread is getting cooked, but the middle is still raw, cover your quick bread tightly with aluminum foil.
- Continue to air fry until fully cooked.
- For best results, use a mini loaf pan, which will cook perfectly in the air fryer.
Can I Use Frozen Blueberries in This Recipe?
Yes, you can easily use frozen blueberries in this recipe; however, I would highly recommend adding them frozen.
When you defrost frozen blueberries and toss them in, your batter will turn a lovely shade of blueberry. So, for best results and appearance, do not thaw them first.
Should I Wring Out the Zucchini?
I find that if I do not dry the zucchini first, my quick bread will become too moist, so it really depends on what texture you are going for.
If you want a moister bread, do not wring your zucchini before adding it.
What Kind Of Loaf Pans Can I Use in The Air Fryer?
While, we all have regular-size loaf pans, for best results, I recommend that you use mini loaf pans for any quick bread that you are making in your air fryer.
Some of my recommendations are, affiliate links included:
Other Great Air Fryer Zucchini Recipes
- AIR FRYER LOW-CARB (KETO) EVERYTHING BAGEL ZUCCHINI CHIPS
- AIR FRYER ZUCCHINI BACON CHEDDAR SCONES
- EASY AIR FRYER ZUCCHINI BREAD
- AIR FRYER, ZUCCHINI ZOODLES (NOODLES)
- AIR FRYER ZUCCHINI AND SUMMER SQUASH
Don’t Forget To Pin-
Air Fryer Blueberry Zucchini Bread
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups zucchini, shredded
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the eggs, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, and sugar.
- Mix in the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and ground cinnamon. Mix well.
- Fold in the zucchini and blueberries.
- Pour the batter into a greased air fryer-safe pan.
- Set the pan into the air fryer, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 15 to 20 minutes.
- When the time is up, place a toothpick in the loaf, and check to see that the toothpick comes out clean. If not, add another 5 minutes.
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray
- Mini Loaf Pans, Oven Safe