Air Fryer Pumpkin Nut Bread is amazing and delicious bread. Made with a few ingredients, it is a great breakfast or a great dessert.
When September comes, my house is all about pumpkin and apple dishes and baking. This quick bread is no different; made with a great bounty of fall spices and canned pumpkin, it’s a healthy option for breakfast and takes mere minutes with the air fryer.
If you have not baked in the air fryer, it’s easy, and it’s quick. With no need to preheat, and the cooking time about 30% less than traditional oven cooking, you can have this bread baked to perfection in minutes.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Pumpkin Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER GLAZED PUMPKIN SCONES, AIR FRYER MUG PUMPKIN COFFEE CAKE, AIR FRYER PUMPKIN FRENCH TOAST and AIR FRYER EASY PUMPKIN CAKE.
Pumpkin Nut Bread
Pumpkin nut bread is nothing more than a quick bread that has been infused with canned pumpkin and scattered nuts into the batter.
The nuts can either be walnuts, pecans, or another nut of your choice. The nuts pair well with the pumpkin flavor and give it a great texture and flavor.
Baked up in the air fryer, you get a moist, light, and tender Pumpkin Nut Bread with loads of flavor.
Ingredients In Air Fryer Pumpkin Nut Bread
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Baking Soda
- Ground Cinnamon
- Ground Cloves
- Granulated Sugar
- Unsweetened Applesauce
- Vegetable Oil
- Egg Whites
- Canned Pumpkin
- Diced Pecans
How To Make Air Fryer Pumpkin Nut Bread
Mix all of the ingredients in a mixer.
Then spray your pan with non-stick or olive oil cooking spray. Cook in the air fryer at 320 degrees, air fryer setting, F for 25-35 minutes.
Let cool, then slice and serve.
Some Pro Tips For Making Air Fryer Pumpkin Nut Bread
- For best results, use mini loaf pans for the air fryer. Otherwise, the center of the bread might not cook fully.
- Do not overmix. Otherwise, the batter will release too much gluten, and you will end up with dense pumpkin nut bread.
- Room temperature ingredients are best, the overall texture will be better, and you will get fewer clumps.
- Use canned pumpkin filling, not pumpkin pie filling.
- Use fresh ground spices for the best aroma and taste.
How To Store Air Fryer Pumpkin Nut Bread
This bread will last for about a week in the refrigerator. For best results, it’s best to either be room temperature or warmed up before eating.
YOu can either microwave the bread or use the air fryer to heat the leftovers before serving.
How To Freeze Air Fryer Pumpkin Nut Bread
This is a great bread to freeze, for later, and makes a great make-ahead breakfast, if you meal plan.
To Freeze: Let the bread cool to room temperature. Then wrap it several times in saran wrap and then in one layer of foil. Place the bread into the freezer, where it will last for 2 to 3 months.
To Use From Frozen: Place the frozen brad into the refrigerator overnight or on the counter until it’s thawed.
How Do You Keep Pumpkin Bread Moist?
This is a great bread because it’s really moist when you are done cooking it. Please do not over mix the batter, and keep it away from air, which will cause it to dry out. So remember to really wrap the leftovers up well.
Canned or Pumpkin Pie Filing For This Recipe?
For this recipe, you must not use canned pie filling, which has already been sweetened.
Either use pumpkin puree or canned pumpkin. Both are the same thing and will work in this recipe.
What Pans Should You Use For Making Quick Breads In The Air Fryer?
While you can use whatever pans you have on hand for this recipe, I have found that baking loaf breads in the air fryer do better when cooked in the mini loaf pans. As the center sometimes does not get fully cooked.
Some of my favorites are: (affiliate links included)
Some Other Great & Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Recipes-
- AIR FRYER GLAZED PUMPKIN SCONES
- AIR FRYER MUG PUMPKIN COFFEE CAK
- EASY AIR FRYER PUMPKIN DONUT HOLESE
- AIR FRYER, EASY PUMPKIN PIE MINI PASTRIES
- AIR FRYER, PUMPKIN HAND PIES
- EASY AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CHIP PUMPKIN BREAD
Don’t Forget To Pin-
- 3 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 4 egg whites
- 15 ounces pumpkin canned
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup diced pecans or walnuts
- Mix together all of the ingredients in a mixer.
- Then spray your pan with non-stick or olive oil cooking spray
- Cook in the air fryer at 320 degrees Ft for 25-35 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- Let cool, before slicing.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 539Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 546mgCarbohydrates: 84gFiber: 4gSugar: 40gProtein: 9g