Air Fryer Blueberry Pound Cake — Summer is in full swing, and what better way to celebrate than with a delicious blueberry pound cake cooked in your air fryer? This recipe is simple and easy to follow, and the results are nothing short of amazing. So why not give it a try today? You won’t be disappointed!
Air Fryer Blueberry Pound Cake is amazing! There is nothing better in the morning than a great big slice of blueberry cake with your morning coffee.
Unlike a traditional pound cake, this loaf cake is filled with blueberries and a sweet taste of the cake.
The traditional ingredients of a pound cake, such as butter, sugar, eggs, and flour, are still there, but you have added the great flavor of fresh or frozen blueberries.
The air fryer does a fantastic job perfectly cooking up the light, fluffy, and tender bread.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Blueberry Pound Cake
- Fresh Blueberries
- All-Purpose Flour
- Granulated Sugar
- Baking Powder
- Pure Vanilla Extract
How To Make Air Fryer Blueberry Pound Cake
In a small bowl, mix the blueberries and 1/4 cup all-purpose flour. Let stand (they will be mixed in later)
Cream together the butter and sugar. Mix the eggs and vanilla extract into the creamed butter and sugar.
Add the flour, baking powder, and salt, and mix well. Mix the blueberries mixture into the batter.
Pour the batter into a prepared loaf pan (sprayed with olive oil). Set into the air fryer for 14-20 minutes at 320 degrees F. (air fryer setting). The exact time will depend on what pan you use. The smaller loaf pans will cook quicker.
- Measuring the flour is an essential part of this recipe. Spoon it in without pressing it down. If you have any questions, read this article to help you become a pro baker.
- Use mini loaf pans for best results.
- Spray your pan with non-stick cooking spray or baking spray, so your pound cake is easy to remove.
- Remember, all air fryers cook at slightly different times, so watch your Air Fryer Blueberry Pound Cake as it air fries.
- You can use frozen blueberries instead, but keep them frozen.
How Do You Keep Blueberries From Falling in a Cake?
The easy way is to coat them with a small amount of all-purpose flour, which will let them be weighted down to be found throughout the bread.
Why Is It Called Pound Cake?
After the ingredients, it is traditionally called pound cake, which includes a pound of butter, sugar, eggs, and flour.
Is Pound Cake and Loaf Cake The Same Thing?
A pound cake has specific ingredients, including butter, sugar, eggs, and flour. Although it’s cooked in the shape of traditional quick bread, the ingredients are slightly different.
How To Store:
If you have any leftover Air Fryer or Blueberry Pound Cake, let it cool to room temperature, then cover it with plastic wrap. Leave it at room temperature, where it will last for 2 to 3 days.
For any longer, place it into the refrigerator, which will last for about a week.
How To Freeze
This bread freezes perfectly if you want to make a double batch and freeze some. Let the bread cool to room temperature, then wrap in saran wrap followed by foil. Place the wrapped bread into a freezer bag and then into the freezer.
It will stay good for about 1 to 2 months.
Thaw in the refrigerator or on the counter. Before serving, you may heat the bread up in the microwave or air fryer.
Can Loaf Pans Be Used In The Air Fryer?
While you probably have a loaf pan in your kitchen, I would highly recommend using a mini loaf pan. Since an air fryer works by hot air spinning around the food, the bread in the middle may be raw if you use too thick a pan. So, for best results, use a mini loaf pan.
Some of my favorites are (affiliate link included)
- Wilton Recipe Right Non-Stick Mini Loaf Pan Set, 3-Piece
Set of 4 Silicone Mini Loaf Pan — SILVIO Non-Stick Mini Loaf Baking Pans, Mini cake pan, Mini Bread Loaf pans for Cake, Bread.
More Air Fryer Quick Bread Recipes
- AIR FRYER GLUTEN-FREE PUMPKIN BANANA NUT BREAD
- AIR FRYER BANANA WALNUT POUND CAKE
- EASY AIR FRYER BANANA BREAD
- AIR FRYER APPLE CRANBERRY BREAD
- AIR FRYER BANANA BREAD MUG CAKE
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt (omit if using salted butter)
- In a small bowl, mix the blueberries and 1/4 cup all-purpose flour. Let stand (they will be mixed in later)
- Cream together the butter and sugar.
- Mix the eggs and vanilla extract into the creamed butter and sugar.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and salt, mix well.
- Mix the blueberries mixture into the batter.
- Pour the batter into a prepared loaf pan (sprayed with olive oil).
- Set into the air fryer for 14-20 minutes at 320 degrees F. (air fryer setting). The exact time will depend on what pan you use; obviously, the smaller loaf pans will cook quicker.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
This recipe will make 1 regular loaf or 3 mini loaves.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 626Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 154mgSodium: 366mgCarbohydrates: 92gFiber: 2gSugar: 54gProtein: 8g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.