Air Fryer Blueberry Mix Muffins — If you love blueberry muffins, then you’re going to love this easy recipe for Air Fryer Blueberry Mix Muffins. They are simple to make and taste delicious! Plus, the air fryer cooks them perfectly so they are nice and fluffy. You’ll want to make these muffins all the time!
Air Fryer Blueberry Mix Muffins are so easy to make. I actually was at the grocery store and remembered one of my readers asked me if it would work, so I picked up a package to find out.
What Is Martha White’s, Muffin Mix?
Two Ingredients and 3 muffins later, we had a great and easy (and way affordable) breakfast. My son’s favorite (if you could not tell is blueberry), but this recipe will work with any Martha White Mix, which includes:
- Blueberry (Blueberry Cheesecake, Whole Wheat, and Gluten-Free)
- Banana Nut
- Pumpkin Spice
- Honey Bran
- Apple Cider
- Apple Cinnamon
- Lemon Poppy Seed
- Chocolate Chip
- Wild Berry
- Strawberry (Both Regular and Strawberry Cheesecake)
- Chocolate Chip
- Cranberry Orange
- Cinnamon Sugar
Cooking Martha White’s Muffin Mixes In The Air Fryer
Cooking Martha White’s muffin mixes in the air fryer is a great way to save time and make perfect muffins every time. With just a few ingredients and a quick cook time, you can have fresh, warm muffins ready for breakfast or snack time. Air frying also gives your muffins light and crispy crust, without all of the extra fat and calories. So, if you’re looking for a fast and healthy way to make your favorite muffin recipes, give air frying a try!
Ingredients Needed For Making Martha White’s Muffin Mix in The Air Fryer
Today, I used the two ingredients called for on the package, The muffin mix and milk.
Pour the muffin mix and milk into a medium-sized bowl, and mix well.
Spray your ramekins with non-stick cooking spray, and then pour the batter into about 2/3 way full. Set into the air fryer for 10-12 minutes at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting. Before you remove them, place a toothpick into the center of the muffin to make sure it’s fully cooked.
MUFFIN PANS RECOMMENDED FOR THE AIR FRYER-
When I first started baking muffins in the air fryer, I could not find any pans that fit, so I used silicone muffin tins. While these work in an air fryer, they tend not to hold the shape of a muffin as well as metal pans. So, you often end up with muffins that look like ski slopes. That is because the air is moving around and sometimes knocks over the muffin tins.
|Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.|
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN AIR FRYER AND A CONVECTION OVEN?
An air fryer and convection oven are different and should not be swapped. An air fryer uses hot air to circulate all around the food. You will find that the air fryer cooks faster than a convection oven. It also provides a bit different texture than a convection oven.
HOW LONG DO YOU COOK MUFFINS IN AN AIR FRYER?
You will want to start checking your muffins around the 10-minute mark. They will cook anywhere from 10-14 minutes. You will know when your muffins are done by sticking a toothpick in the center of the muffins, and they come out clean from the wet batter. Sometimes you might poke a blueberry, and it will give you a blue tinge, which is okay.
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER AIR FRYER RECIPES–
- Bran muffins | Here is one of my favorite bran muffin recipes. Give this recipe a try for a healthy and fiber-filled muffin that will fuel you till your next meal.
- Cinnamon Sugar Donut Muffins | Get the flavor of a donut but in muffin form. Super simple yet crave-worthy cinnamon and a sugar-swirled homemade muffin.
- Cranberry Orange Muffins | I love the pairing of cranberry and orange. If you are the same as me, you might really enjoy this muffin recipe: tart, sweet, and a nice hint of citrus.
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Blueberry Mix Muffins
- 1 package Martha White Muffin Mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- Pour the muffin mix and milk into a medium-sized bowl, and mix well.
- Spray your ramekins with non-stick cooking spray, and then pour the batter into about 2/3 way full. Set into the air fryer for 10-12 minutes at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting. Before you remove them, place a toothpick into the center of the muffin to make sure it’s fully cooked.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer