My mother was a great baker, she always baked muffins on Sunday, and we would bring them to our walk to school on Monday mornings. This was great because Monday’s for most people are slowly starting days. So, having a portable breakfast was important, and since I’m old, we didn’t own a microwave or eat frozen foods. So, having an on the go-to breakfast was excellent in my eyes.
My kids have the same problem on Mondays, so I made muffins, on Sunday night, just like my mom and they always grab them on Monday mornings. I guess traditions are important. So, if you are having trouble with breakfast, try this one, and let me know how they work for you.
Muffins are the perfect breakfast food. They are a great healthy alternative for breakfast on the go. Whatever the muffin, it’s sure to be sweet, crumbly and delicious.
I love eating muffins all year round; they are perfect on the go-to breakfast. I always make a huge batch on Sunday, so my husband can bring them to work during the week. These are my favorite muffins, and I have been eating them since I was a little girl. I’m not sure where the recipe came from, but they are amazing! My kids also love them, because they are nice and chocolaty, who doesn’t love chocolate.
Here are other muffin recipes.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
This is the muffin tin, that is perfect, it comes in a set of 2, and it’s a great value, Muffins in the Air Fryer, just rock!!
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer, The BEST Cranberry Muffins
This is such an easy and tasty recipe. It is great with a hot cup of coffee. My kids love these. I usually buy a few bags of cranberries and freeze them for use throughout the year.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 12
- Total Time: 22
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup diced cranberries
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Start by cutting up your cranberries
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of sugar on the cranberries and mix well. (This should coat the cranberries)
- Then in a large mixing bowl mix together the flour, 6 tablespoons of sugar, baking powder and salt, mix well.
- Then mix in the egg, milk, vegetable oil, mix well.
- Mix well, until everything is well combined.
- Then fold in the diced cranberries, lemon zest, and orange zest.
- Spray your muffin tin, with non-stick cooking spray—see the one I purchased for my air fryer in the comments.
- Fill the muffin tins with the batter (I was able to make 8 muffins, with this recipe)
- Place the filled muffin tin in the Air Fryer basket and set the time for 15 minutes at 325 degrees.
- Let cool, when the muffins are done (please check them with a toothpick and make sure they are done)
Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: muffin pan for air fryer silicone muffin cups in air fryer air fryer chocolate chip muffins air fryer silicone muffin pan cupcake in air fryer can you use paper muffin cups in an air fryer air fryer chocolate cupcakes silicone for air fryer