If you’re looking for a fresh and fruity muffin recipe, look no further than these air fryer peach muffins. They’re easy to make and taste delicious! Plus, they’re healthier than traditional muffins because they’re baked using an air fryer. So if you’re looking for a tasty and healthy snack, give these peach muffins a try!
Summertime is the perfect time to enjoy delicious fresh fruit. These air fryer peach muffins are a great way to enjoy some of your favorite summer fruits, and they are so easy to make! You only need a few simple ingredients, and your air fryer will do all the work for you. So why not give them a try today? You won’t be disappointed!
What Are Peach Muffins?
If you’re looking for a delicious muffin recipe that celebrates the sweet taste of summer, look no further than these peach muffins! This easy recipe is perfect for breakfast or snacking, and it yields a dozen mouth-watering muffins. The best part? You only need a few simple ingredients to make them. So what are you waiting for?
Why Cook Peach Muffins In The Air Fryer
Cooking peach muffins in the air fryer is a great way to enjoy a delicious and healthy snack. Air frying is an amazing cooking technique that uses hot air to cook your food, which means that it’s a healthier option than traditional frying methods. Not only are they healthier, but they also taste amazing! So if you’re looking for a tasty and nutritious snack, be sure to try cooking peach muffins in the air fryer!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Peach Muffins
If you love peach muffins, and you have an air fryer, then you’re going to love this recipe! These muffins are easy to make, and they come out moist and delicious. Plus, they’re a great way to use up any leftover peaches that you might have. So what are you waiting for? give this recipe a try today!
- Butter: Use unsalted butter, which is at room temperature.
- Sugar; Use granulated white sugar, and brown sugar, for some added sweetness.
- Eggs: Use large, room-temperature eggs.
- Greek Yogurt: You can also use sour cream, for some added moisture to the peach muffins.
- All-Puros Flour: For best results, use sifted all-purpose flour.
- Baking Powder and Baking Soda: Help your muffins rise, and get fluffy.
- Milk: Use any type of milk, including oat milk, or almond milk.
- Peaches: Use fresh or canned peaches.
- Seasonings and Flavorfiings: Pure vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, salt, ground allspice.
How To Cook Peach Muffins In The Air Fryer
If you love peach muffins, and you have an air fryer, then you’re in for a real treat! These muffins are cooked to perfection in the air fryer, and they are absolutely delicious. Plus, they’re really easy to make – so don’t hesitate to give them a try!
In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter, granulated white sugar, and brown sugar, until fluffy. Whisk in the vanilla extract, eggs, Greek yogurt, milk, and mix until well combined.
In another bowl, add the all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, ground cinnamon, salt, and ground allspice.
Fold the dry mixture, into eh wet mixture. then slowly fold in the diced peaches. Spray your muffin tin with cooking spray, and then add the muffin mix, about 2/3 the way full in the muffin pan. Set the muffin pan into the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 320 degrees F, and cook for 12 to 15 minutes.
Pro Tips For The Best Air Fried Peach Muffins
If you’re looking for an air fryer muffin recipe that will turn out perfectly every time, look no further! These peach muffins are delicious and easy to make. Plus, they’re a healthy alternative to traditional baked muffins. Keep reading for pro tips that will help you create the best peach muffins ever!
- Batter: This is a thick batter, it will work perfectly, so don’t worry!
- Peaches: You can use either canned (drained) peaches or freshly peeled peaches.
- Muffin TIn: For the best air fryer muffins, I highly recommend using a metal muffin tin, which will work much better than silicone muffin molds, that will move during air frying. Either one the muffin tin with a muffin liner, or spray the muffin pan.
- Timing: Since every air fryer is slightly different, make sure that you check on your muffins frequently as they cook up.
How To Store
Let the peach muffins cool to room temperature, and then place them into an airtight container for the Ziploc bag. The peach muffins will keep at room temperature for about a week. For any longer, freeze your peach muffins.
How To Peel Peaches
Summertime is the perfect time to enjoy fresh fruits and vegetables. When it comes to peaches, some people might be intimidated by how to peel them. But with a little know-how, it’s easy!
Follow these simple steps and you’ll be enjoying delicious peach slices in no time.
First, cut off each end of the peach and discard them. Then, make a shallow cut in the skin on one side of the peach from stem to bottom. Hold onto the peach while you twist off the skin. It should come right off! If there are any stubborn bits of skin left on, simply use a knife to remove them. Finally, cut the peach into desired size slices and enjoy!
More Air Fryer Muffin Recipe
Looking for a delicious muffin recipe that doesn’t involve an oven? Then you’ll love this air fryer muffin recipe! These muffins are perfect for a quick and easy breakfast or snack. Plus, they’re loaded with healthy ingredients like oats and applesauce. So why not give them a try?
AIR FRYER STRAWBERRY MUFFINS: Who doesn’t love a delicious and moist muffin? Especially one that is loaded with fresh strawberries and has a sweet glaze on top. These air fryer strawberry muffins will have you wanting seconds! They are so easy to make and come out perfect every time. You will be surprised at how crispy the outside gets without using any oil. Give these a try today!
AIR FRYER MACARONI AND CHEESE MUFFINS: Have you ever wished you could have mac and cheese for breakfast? With an air fryer, now you can! These mac and cheese muffins are a great way to start your day. They’re easy to make and they’re delicious. You’ll love them!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Peach Muffins
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 3/4 cup peaches, peeled and diced
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter, granulated white sugar, and brown sugar, until fluffy. Whisk in the vanilla extract, eggs, Greek yogurt, milk, and mix until well combined.
- In another bowl, add the all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, ground cinnamon, salt, and ground allspice.
- Fold the dry mixture, into eh wet mixture. then slowly fold in the diced peaches. Spray your muffin tin with cooking spray, and then add the muffin mix, about 2/3 the way full in the muffin pan. Set the muffin pan into the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 320 degrees F, and cook for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Air Fryer
- Muffin Tin