Air Fryer Strawberry Muffins — Summer is in full swing, and that means one thing – dessert recipes galore! These Air Fryer Strawberry Muffins are the perfect sweet treat for a hot day. They’re easy to make and taste delicious, plus they’re healthy enough to enjoy as a snack or breakfast. So what are you waiting for? Get baking!
Do you love fresh strawberries? If you do, you will love these Air Fryer Strawberry Muffins! They are delicious and so easy to make. You only need a few simple ingredients, and your air fryer does all the work. These muffins are perfect for breakfast or snacks, and they are also gluten-free and vegan. Give them a try today!
What Are Strawberry Muffins?
There are different muffin recipes out there, but what are strawberry muffins? This question can be a bit tough to answer, as the recipe for this popular pastry can vary wildly.
Muffins are a type of quick bread that is generally baked in a muffin tin. They can be savory or sweet and come in all sorts of flavors. Today, we’ll be making strawberry muffins! This simple recipe results in delicious, fluffy muffins studded with fresh strawberries. Let’s get started!
Why Cook Strawberry Muffins In The Air Fryer
If you’re looking for an easy and delicious way to cook strawberry muffins, the air fryer is the appliance for you! With just a few simple ingredients, you can have fresh and fluffy muffins in no time. Plus, the air fryer cooks them evenly and quickly – perfect for when you’re short on time. So why not give this recipe a try today? You won’t be disappointed!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Strawberry Muffins
The air fryer is a great appliance to have in the kitchen, and these strawberry muffins are the perfect recipe to try out. In addition to needing a few common ingredients, you’ll only need about 20 minutes to make these delicious muffins. Plus, they’re healthy too! So if you’re looking for a quick and easy snack or breakfast idea, be sure to give this recipe a try. Enjoy!
- All-Purpose Flour: You can use all-purpose gluten-free flour if you want a batch of gluten-free air fryer strawberry muffins!
- Baking Powder: Make sure your baking powder is fresh!
- Salt: Adds some flavor to the muffins.
- Butter: Use room temperature and unsalted butter. If you only have salted butter, you can omit the salt from the recipe.
- Granulated Sugar: Use white granulated sugar. If you want a sweeter recipe, you can use brown sugar.
- Eggs: Use large, room-temperature eggs.
- Extracts: I used bother almond extract and vanilla extract, enhancing the strawberry muffins’ flavor!
- Milk: I used regular milk, but you can also use oat milk, almond milk, or another milk substitute for a dairy-free recipe.
- Strawberries: Use freshly sliced strawberries.
How To Cook Strawberry Muffins In The Air Fryer
In a large bowl, add the flour, baking powder, and salt, and mix well. In another bowl, add the butter and granulated sugar, and mix to combine, fold into eh almond extract and vanilla extract.
Then fold in the eggs and milk. Mix well until the batter is thoroughly combined. Spray your muffin tins with cooking spray, or grease them with melted butter *unsalted.
Fold the strawberries into the batter. Add about three tablespoons of strawberry batter into the muffin tins. Set the muffin tin into the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 320 degrees F, and air fry for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the muffin is set.
Pro Tips For The Best Air Fryer Strawberry Muffins
If you’re looking for an air fryer recipe that will WOW your taste buds, look no further! These delicious strawberry muffins are easy to make and burst with flavor. Follow our pro tips to make the perfect muffins every time. Enjoy!
- Strawberries: You can either use fresh or frozen strawberries. If you want to use frozen strawberries, toss them into the muffin batter frozen.
- Thick: The batter is a bit thick, but that’s ok, you will still get a great batch of homemade Strawberry Muffins.
- Timing: Since every air fryer is slightly different, it’s important that you watch your muffins as they cook up.
Take these tasty muffins anywhere with you! They’re the perfect portable breakfast or snack. To keep them fresh for longer, store them in a plastic bag at room temperature (they’ll last 2-3 days).
To Freeze: Let them cool completely then wrap tightly using saran or plastic wrap. Then place your muffins into a freezer bag. They will last in the freezer for about 2 to 3 months.
More Air Fryer Muffin Recipes
Looking for a way to make your air fryer even more useful? These delicious and easy muffin recipes are perfect for breakfast, lunch, or a snack. With a range of flavors including sweet and savory, there’s something for everyone! So give them a try today and see just how convenient your air fryer can be.
AIR FRYER SOURDOUGH BLUEBERRY MUFFINS: Do you have an air fryer? If not, you are missing out! Air fryers are amazing because they make delicious food without all the added fat. Today, I am going to show you how to make air fryer sourdough blueberry muffins. These muffins are perfect for a quick and healthy breakfast or snack. Let’s get started!
AIR FRYER MACARONI AND CHEESE MUFFINS: Looking for a fun and easy way to make Mac and Cheese? These Air Fryer Macaroni and Cheese Muffins are the perfect solutions! They only take a few minutes to cook, and they are so delicious! You’ll love how cheesy and crispy they are!
AIR FRYER BETTY CROCKER CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS: The Air Fryer Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe is a must-try for air fryer owners! The muffins are crispy on the outside and moist on the inside, with a delicious chocolate chip flavor. Best of all, they only require 8 minutes of cook time! Thanks to the air fryer, you can enjoy fresh and delicious muffins anytime. Give this recipe a try today!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Strawberry Muffins
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick butter, unsalted and room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cups strawberries, diced
- In a large bowl, add the flour, baking powder, and salt, and mix well. In another bowl, add the butter and granulated sugar, and mix to combine, fold into eh almond extract and vanilla extract.
- Then fold in the eggs and milk. Mix well until the batter is thoroughly combined. Spray your muffin tins with cooking spray, or grease them with melted butter *unsalted.
- Fold the strawberries into the batter. Add about three tablespoons of strawberry batter into the muffin tins. Set the muffin tin into the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 320 degrees F, and air fry for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the muffin is set.
- Air Fryer
- Muffin Tin