Air Fryer Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Muffins –I’m a big fan of the Air Fryer! It’s so nice to have an easy way to cook something without having to heat my whole kitchen. These muffins are moist and golden brown thanks to the air fryer, and they’re Betty Crocker too! You’ll love these.
It’s a dilemma we all face: do I make muffins from scratch or use a boxed mix? The answer is, of course, it depends.
Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Muffins are the ultimate in convenience – add a few ingredients and stir. They’re also delicious! This recipe has been around for decades because they’re so good and easy to make.
And with the air fryer, they are cooked up to perfection in minutes. It may not be a fancy recipe, but they are easy to make and absolutely delicious!
If you love muffins as much as my family and I do, some of my favorite Air Fryer Muffin Recipes are AIR FRYER BERRY CREAM MUFFINS, AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY MUFFIN MUG CAKE, AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY MIX MUFFINS, and AIR FRYER, BLUEBERRY STREUSEL MUFFINS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Package of Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- Ingredients listed on the package
How To Make Air Fryer Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Muffins
Per the package instructions, mix in the egg, water, and oil (every package is different, make as directed)
Pour into a prepared (sprayed with a non-stick cooking spray) muffin tin. Set in the air fryer for 12 minutes at 320 degrees F. Make sure they are fully cooked before removing them. The actual time will depend on the air fryer model and wattage you own.
How To Store Leftover Muffins:
I’m sure you’ve all been there. You cook up a batch of muffins and have some leftovers. Or maybe your kitchen is always stocked with baked goods because you enjoy baking.
For best results, let the muffins cool to room temperature and then place them into an air-tight container or a Ziploc bag. They will last at room temperature for 2 to 3 days.
You can also freeze them, let them cool to room temperature and place them into a freezer bag, and place them into the freezer. In the freezer, muffins will last for about 2 to 3 months. You can either thaw them overnight in the refrigerator or leave them on the counter to thaw.
What Muffin Tins To Use In The Air Fryer
I found along the way that a 4 muffin tin holder will fit in most air fryer basket models. Always measure your air fryer before purchasing new pans. Oven Air Fryers will typically fit a regular-sized muffin tin in them.
Some of my favorite Air Fryer Muffin Tins are: (affiliate link included)
MORE AIR FRYER MUFFIN RECIPES:
- AIR FRYER BERRY CREAM MUFFINS
- AIR FRYER CINNAMON SUGAR DONUT MUFFINS
- EASY AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY MUFFIN MUG CAKE
- AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY MIX MUFFINS
- AIR FRYER BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS
- EASY AIR FRYER 2 INGREDIENT PUMPKIN MUFFINS
- 1 package of Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- Ingredients Listed on the box to make the chocolate chip muffins
- Per the package instructions, mix in the egg, water, and oil (every package is different, make as directed)
- Pour into a prepared (sprayed with cooking spray) muffin tin.
- Set in the air fryer for 12 minutes at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting. Before removing them, make sure they are fully cooked. The actual time will depend on the air fryer model and wattage you own.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 98Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 102mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 1gSugar: 6gProtein: 2g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.