Air Fryer Mini Lemon Tarts — I’ve found the perfect solution to my dessert conundrum. Do I make a full-sized tart or mini-tarts? If I make full-size, there are too many leftovers, and if I make mini tarts, they’re not as good because they don’t have enough crust. Well, now there is no more debate with these Air Fryer Mini Lemon Tarts that are made in an air fryer! You’ll love how easy it is to whip up these little gems without sacrificing any flavor or texture!
We’re all looking for ways to save time and money in the kitchen. That’s why we want to share this new Air Fryer Mini Lemon Tarts recipe with you!
These mini tarts are made with phyllo shell cups and filled with lemon pie, which is so easy! You can so keep these on hand for any last-minute guests you get during the holidays!
The best part? They can be prepared in about 5 minutes! You’ll just need an air fryer! This is one of the best Air Fryer Desserts!
If you love tremendous and easy Air Fryer Dessert Recipes, my favorites are AIR FRYER CINNAMON ROLLS, AIR FRYER HOMEMADE KOURABIEDES (GREEK SUGAR COOKIES), AIR FRYER HOCUS POCUS BUNS, and AIR FRYER BETTY CROCKER CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Mini Lemon Tarts
- Phyllo Shells
- Lemon Pie filling
- Whipped Cream
How To Make Air Fryer Mini Lemon Tarts
These are the shells that I used for this recipe.
Add the lemon pie filling to the top of the cup; place them in your air fryer basket or on your air fryer tray. Set the temperature to 250 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5 minutes.
Then let cool for a few minutes, then spray the whipped cream on top.
Tips On How To Make Phyllo Cups in the Oven, AirFryer or Crisplid
- For best results, you will need to add the filling before adding them to the Air Fryer. Otherwise, they’ll end up in the heating element in the air fryer!
- Spread them out; you don’t want them touching each other; this will let your lemon tart shells perfectly crisp up.
- This recipe will work in any Air Fryer Basket or Oven Model and perform the same in the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Crips Lid, or even the Mealthy Lid. The cooking time will vary depending on your air fryer.
- For best results, watch these as they cook up.
- You can substitute any pie filling in this recipe; some great ones are raspberry, blueberry, raspberry, and almond pie filling. Pumpkin Pie filling works fantastic as a perfect fall dessert
More Air Fryer Dessert Recipes!
- AIR FRYER EASY BLUEBERRY COBBLER
- AIR FRYER HOCUS POCUS BUNS
- Traditional: AIR FRYER HOMEMADE KOURABIEDES (GREEK SUGAR COOKIES)
- AIR FRYER PUMPKIN SPICE CUPCAKES
- AIR FRYER BETTY CROCKER CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Mini Lemon Tarts
- 12 mini phyllo shells
- 15 ounces lemon pie filling
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Remove the frozen phyllo cups and let them thaw for a couple of minutes on the counter.
- Add the lemon pie filling to the top of the cup,
- Place them in your air fryer basket or on your air fryer tray, set the temperature to 250 degrees F for 5 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- Then let cool for a few minutes, then spray the whipped cream on top.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
- Air Fryer, Air Fryer Basket or Air Fryer Oven