Who doesn’t love a delicious, warm muffin first thing in the morning? Especially when they’re made with healthy ingredients and don’t require any baking! You can make these air fryer banana chocolate chip muffins in just minutes, and they’re perfect for a quick breakfast or snack. Plus, they’re gluten-free and vegan-friendly. So go ahead and indulge yourself with one of these sweet treats!
Air Fryer Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins are so good! Light, soft, moist, and absolutely delicious.
So, I woke up this morning with some ripe bananas, and I thought, why not? I always love a great batch of muffins. Today’s recipe was no exception.
If you are looking for an easy Air Fryer Breakfast, this is one of my favorites. And with a few pantry items and a few ripe bananas, this is a great one!
Making muffins in the Air Fryer are super easy, and with a few easy switches, you can go from baking in your oven to baking in your air fryer. And muffins come out amazing! Light, tender, moist, and absolutely delicious.
So, next time skip the drive-thru for breakfast, and whip up a batch of homemade Air Fryer Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins!
If you become obsessed like me over muffins, some of my favorite Air Fryer Muffin Recipes are AIR FRYER BERRY CREAM MUFFINS, AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S BANANA BREAD MUFFINS, AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY MUFFIN MUG CAKE, and AIR FRYER COPYCAT PANERA WILD BLUEBERRY MUFFINS.
What Are Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Move over pumpkin spice, it’s time to get ready for banana chocolate chip muffins! This easy recipe is perfect for a quick breakfast or snack. Plus, they’re gluten-free and dairy-free, so they’re perfect for people with food allergies. Give them a try today!
Why Make Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins In The Air Fryer
Do you love banana chocolate chip muffins but don’t like how unhealthy they can be? Do you own an air fryer and want to make a healthy, yet delicious snack? If so, then this blog post is for you! In today’s post I’m going to share with you how to make banana chocolate chip muffins in your air fryer – and trust me, they’re amazing! So if you’re ready to learn how to make a healthier version of your favorite muffin, keep reading. You won’t regret it!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Looking for a delicious and easy muffin recipe to make in your air fryer? Look no further! These banana chocolate chip muffins are simple to make and taste amazing. Plus, they’re healthy enough for breakfast or a snack. So what are you waiting for? Try out this recipe today!
- Ripe Bananas
- Granulated Sugar
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Baking Soda
- All-Purpose Flour
- Semisweet Chocolate Chips
How To Make Air Fryer Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
In a large bowl, add your bananas with the butter, and mix them. Continue to mix until the butter and banana mixture is smooth. Fold in the granulated sugar, egg, and vanilla are mixed in. Then add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
Fold in the chocolate chips.
Line your muffin tins with paper liners, or spray your muffin tin with cooking spray. Fill your muffin tin about 2/3 the way full. Set the muffin tin into the air fryer, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 10 to 12 minutes.
Remove the muffins when the toothpick comes out clean when stuck in the middle of the muffin.
- For best results, use a metal muffin tin, where I find the batter does not blow as much as the silicone muffin cups.
- Measure your flour correctly. Otherwise, it will cause dense muffins.
- Use ripe bananas.
- Depending on your air fryer, the cooking time will vary by a few minutes.
- The muffin tin size will be dependent on what air fryer you own.
HOW DO I RIPEN BANANAS QUICKLY?
If you do not have ripe bananas but want to make a batch, you can easily toss these into the air fryer, at 300 degrees F, for about 2 to 3 minutes.
Leave the skin on, and toast them, until blackened.
CAN I MAKE THIS GLUTEN-FREE?
Yes, substitute gluten-free flour, for all-purpose flour. Use the same amount of flour, for best results.
HOW LONG DO THEY LAST?
They will last at room temperature for about 5 to 8 days. Cover them with saran wrap or place them into an airtight container.
CAN I FREEZE THEM?
Yes, this is a great make-ahead breakfast recipe. Wrap your muffins with saran wrap, and then cover with aluminum foil. Place the muffins into a freezer bag.
They will last 2 to 3 months. To use frozen, remove the frozen muffins and place them onto the counter or into the refrigerator until thawed.
WHAT MUFFIN TINS CAN I USE IN THE AIR FRYER?
The muffin tins that you use, will be dependent on what size air fryer you own. Some of my favorites are (affiliate link included)
SOME OTHER GREAT AIR FRYER MUFFIN RECIPES:
- AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S BANANA BREAD MUFFINS
- AIR FRYER BRAN MUFFINS
- EASY AIR FRYER COPYCAT PANERA WILD BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
- AIR FRYER PECAN PIE MUFFINS
- AIR FRYER, CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFIN FOR ONE
Don’t Forget To Pin-
Air Fryer Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup butter, melted and unsalted
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, add your bananas with the butter, and mix them.
- Continue to mix until the butter and banana mixture is smooth. Fold in the granulated sugar, egg, and vanilla are mixed in. Then add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Line your muffin tins with paper liners, or spray your muffin tin with cooking spray. Fill your muffin tin about 2/3 the way full. Set the muffin tin into the air fryer, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove the muffins when the toothpick comes out clean when stuck in the middle of the muffin.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Muffin Tin