This is a very simple recipe. I really am working on creating healthy and fast recipes. After all, my life is hectic and I just bought an Air Fryer to get my family eating at home more and meanwhile saving calories and money. This is the Air Fryer I own. I have really liked it. It’s simple…which is important to me.
Muffins are the perfect breakfast food. They are a great healthy alternative for breakfast on the go. Whatever the muffin, it’s sure to be sweet, crumbly, and absolutely delicious.
I love eating muffins all year round, they are perfect on the go breakfast. I always make a huge batch on Sunday, so my husband can bring them to work during the week. These are my favorite muffins, I have been eating them since I was a little girl. I’m not sure where the recipe came from, but they are amazing! My kids also love them, because they are nice and chocolatey, who doesn’t love chocolate. Making muffins in the air fryer requires patience and setting the timer until you have them the way you want them. I like mine golden brown, I know others like them cooked slightly more or less. So, my best advice to you would be to set the timer for 3 minutes and keep on checking them, until they are the way that you want them. Because you are eating them, have them your way. It’s one of the best reasons to make food at home. The two things that I have used to make muffins in the air fryer are silicone muffin liners and my really small four cube muffin tin. I prefer the muffin tin more because I don’t have to worry about them flying around in the air fryer. The links are in the items used section, in case you were wondering. I tried a number of times to keep the silicone muffin tins to stay in the air fryer, but no matter, how much batter, I put in, they tend to fly around. If you want, you could fill the silicone muffin cups and then place them into the muffin tin.
Today, I am showing you a basic recipe for making muffins in the Air Fryer. This is a base recipe, meaning if you swap out the flavors and get a hundred more recipes, for muffins.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–Print
These muffins are nice and light and fluffy. Far better than what you can make in the regular oven. The air fryer makes them really light and fluffy and reminds me of one that you would get at a bakery.
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Optional: Powdered Sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, unsweetened cocoa powder, and chocolate chips.
- Then mix in the milk, brown sugar, melted butter, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Mix well.
- Pour the batter into greased muffin tins (or greased silicone muffin cups), filling each cavity about 2/3 way full. Sprinkle with sparkling sugar.
- Set into the air fryer for 12-15 minutes at 320 degrees F (air fryer setting)
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!