When September comes around I love all things pumpkin. Who doesn’t love air fryer pumpkin muffins?
I know that most of your only eat pumpkin from September to November. Most of my friends only start their pumpkin consumption, once the Pumpkin Spice Lattes are available at Starbucks. Then my friends and I have a pumpkin feast, everything becomes about pumpkin. These are some of my favorite air fryer pumpkin muffins.
I love eating pumpkin all year-round. These are my favorite muffins, I have been eating them since I was a little girl, my mother was a great baker. I’m not sure where the recipe came from, but they are truly amazing! They are nice and light and fluffy, and they are amazing with a slab of butter after you let them cool down a bit.
Here is How To Make Air Fryer Homemade Pumpkin Muffins:
- All-purpose flour, although you can switch it out for whole-wheat or gluten-free, the texture might be changed.
- Baking soda
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Granulated sugar
- Vegetable oil
- Pumpkin puree
Pumpkin Puree vs Pumpkin Pie Filling:
One of the most common questions is what Pumpkin do you use in baked goods since they sell two different kinds in the grocery store. Pumpkin Puree and Pumpkin Filling, although they are both very different. Pumpkin puree is actually just cooked and pumpkin blended, with no spices or additives, depending gon the brand. While, Pumpkin Pie filling is sweetened and spices are added, it’s really only used for pumpkin pie.
Steps To Prepare Pumpkin Muffins in the Air Fryer:
Mix all of the ingredients together, except for the pumpkin, which you mix in as the final ingredient.
Pour the mixture into a greased muffin tin or silicone cupcake liners. Set the temperature at 320 degrees F.
Air Fryer Muffin Pans- (affiliate links included)
Here are some of my favorites.
Some Of My Other Favorite Muffins Made in the Air Fryer–
- TASTY AIR FRYER, CINNAMON CHIP MUFFINS
- AIR FRYER, EASY HOMEMADE APPLE MUFFINS FOR TWO
- EASY AIR FRYER, MAPLE BROWN SUGAR OATMEAL MUFFINS
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer Homemade Pumpkin Muffins
- 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil, or canola oil
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- Mix all of the ingredients together, leave the pumpkin for last, then fold it in.
- Then pour it into muffin tins or cupcake liners, and set them in the air fryer, at 320 degrees F. For 8 minutes, then set for another 3 minutes. Continue to air fry, until they are done.**Remember each air fryer is different. Your exact time will depend on the air fryer you own and the pan/liners you use. Check frequently, to avoid browning.
- Air Fryer
- Muffin Tin