Air Fryer Snickerdoodle Muffins are so good! If you love a great muffin in the morning, these will leave you wanting more and more!
I love a great muffin, and these are filled with cinnamon chips and pockets of ground cinnamon in every bite!
I love a great Snickerdoodle Cookie, I have made them several times in my Air Fryer, and the kids go crazy for them, so today, I thought I would switch up our morning, and I made these for breakfast!
They are easy, and they are delicious!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Muffin Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER BERRY CREAM MUFFINS, AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S BANANA BREAD MUFFINS, AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY MUFFIN MUG CAKE, and AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY MIX MUFFINS.
Ingredients For Air Fryer Snickerdoodle Muffins
- All-Purpose Flour
- Granulated Sugar
- Baking Powder
- Vegetable Oil
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Cinnamon Chips
- Ground Cinnamon
How To Make Air Fryer Snickerdoodle Muffins
In a large mixing bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Then mix in the vegetable oil, milk, egg, and vanilla extract, mix well.
Fold in the cinnamon chips.
Pour the batter into greased muffin tins (or greased silicone muffin cups), filling each cavity about 2/3 way full.
Set into the air fryer for 12-15 minutes at 320 degrees F (air fryer setting)
PRO TIPS FOR MAKING THIS RECIPE
- For best results do not overmix the batter. ONce teh ingredients are blended, stop mixing, otherwise you will end up with dense muffins.
- This recipe has been tested in several air fryers including the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, and other Air Fryer Oven and Basket Models. The recipe will be the same.
- Spray yoru muffin tin with cooking spray or use muffin liners, this way the muffins easily come out of the tins.
- If you want to use nuts, you can use either diced pecans or diced walnuts, about ½ a cup.
How To Store Air Fryer Snickerdoodle Muffins
If you have any muffins leftover,r let them cool to room temperature and place them into an airtight container or a resealable bag. They will keep good for about 3 to 4 days at room temperature.
For any longer, place them into the refrigerator, where they will last for about a week. You can reheat them in either the microwave or the air fryer before serving again.
How To Freeze Them
This is a great make-ahead breakfast recipe, and you can easily freeze them for 2 to 3 months. Let them cool, and then wrap them individually in saran wrap or foil.
To use from frozen, take them out of the freezer, and thaw at room temperature. You can always reheat them in the microwave or air fryer before serving.
What Muffin Pans To Use In The Air Fryer
While we all have muffin pans in our cabinets, I found that I needed a smaller one. Some of my favorites are (affiliate links included)
Some Other Great Air Fryer Muffin Recipes:
- AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY MUFFIN MUG CAKE
- AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY MIX MUFFINS
- EASY AIR FRYER BRAN MUFFINS
- AIR FRYER CINNAMON SUGAR DONUT MUFFINS
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Snickerdoodle Muffins
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup cinnamon chips
- 1 tablespoon sparkling sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt
- Then mix in the vegetable oil, milk, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Mix well.
- Fold in the cinnamon chips
- Pour the batter into greased muffin tins (or greased silicone muffin cups), filling each cavity about 2/3 way full. Sprinkle with sparkling sugar.
- Set into the air fryer for 12-15 minutes at 320 degrees F (air fryer setting)
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Muffin Tin, or Muffin Pan
- Cooking Spray