Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Muffins — Today, we’re putting this little miracle worker to good use by making some delicious chocolate chip muffins. These are perfect for a quick snack or breakfast on the go, and they only require a few ingredients! So if you’re looking for an easy way to add some baked goods to your repertoire, be sure to try out this recipe. Thanks for reading 🙂
These are a true delight to make, why you ask. They are basically grabbed as they are coming out of the air fryer. My kids love them, and I love eating one with a cup of hot coffee. The perfect breakfast, plus who does not like chocolate in the morning? Who doesn’t love Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Muffins?
The best thing about these muffins if you can go from beginning to end product within 30 minutes, with your air fryer.
The air fryer does an AMAZING job at making muffins, light, and fluffy, which reminds me of the bakery. My advice would be to grab a muffin tin that fits your air fryer, so you can always make your family a great batch of muffins.
Other Air Fryer Muffin Recipes–
- Baking Powder
- Vanilla Extract
- Chocolate chips
How to Make Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Mix the flour, baking powder, and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Then mix in the egg, vanilla extract, milk, and melted butter.
- Mix well, then fold in the chocolate chips.
- For the Making Muffins in the Air fryer, you need to choose one of these items, and then make an investment and order one set:
|Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.|
My favorite the 4 cup muffin tin. (Measure your air fryer and see if it will fit. this one fits my GoWise 5.8 and Instant Pot Vortex Plus Air Fryer Oven)
Air Fryer Chocolate Muffins
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspooons pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Blend everything together in a large mixing bowl.
- Then using non-stick cooking spray, spray your silicone muffin cups or muffin tin.
- Set the air fryer at 320 degrees F (air fryer setting) and set the time for 12-15 minutes.
- Air Fryer
- Muffin Tin