These are a true delight to make, why you ask. They are basically grabbed as they are coming out of the air fryer. My kids love them, and I love eating one with a cup of hot coffee. The perfect breakfast, plus who does not like chocolate in the morning? Who doesn’t love Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Muffins?
The best thing about these muffins if you can go from beginning to end product within 30 minutes, with your air fryer.
The air fryer does an AMAZING job at making muffins, light, and fluffy, which reminds me of the bakery. My advice would be to grab a muffin tin that fits your air fryer, so you can always make your family a great batch of muffins.
Other Air Fryer Muffin Recipes–
- Baking Powder
- Vanilla Extract
- Chocolate chips
How to Make Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Muffins
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, and sugar.
- Then mix in the egg, vanilla extract, milk, melted butter.
- Mix well, then fold in the chocolate chips.
- For the Making Muffins in the Air fryer you need to choose one of these items, and then make an investment and order one set:
My favorite the 4 cup muffin tin. (Measure your air fryer and see if it will fit. this one fits my GoWise 5.8 and Instant Pot Vortex Plus Air Fryer Oven)
Don’t Forget To Pin, Air Fryer Chocolate Muffins—Print
Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Muffins
These are great, I make a muffin every morning just for me, with a great cup of hot coffee. The air fryer is great, whether you are cooking for one or 100. This is a great muffin, with the taste of the bakery, in just a few minutes.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 25
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: Breakfast, Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 2/3 cup of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- Blend everything together in a large mixing bowl.
- Then using non-stick cooking spray, spray your silicone muffin cups or muffin tin.
- Set the air fryer at 320 degrees F (air fryer setting) and set the time for 12-15 minutes.
Note: The exact cooking time will depend on 2 things, what air fryer you use and what muffin tins are being used. Metal tends to cook faster.
Just continue to air fryer until the muffins are done.
Keywords: cosori air fryer 5.8 qt recipes cosori air fryer 3.7 qt air fryer mini muffins air fryer cranberry muffins air fryer recipes