Air Fryer Cinnamon Sugar Muffins are so good! If you have been looking for a great muffin recipe for your Air Fryer, this is one of my favorites!
This is so good, your kids will be begging for you to make them every day, but since they are so easy to make, you will be dying to make a batch (plus you can sneak 1 or 3 in for yourself)
Light, fluffy, and full of flavor, this will soon remind you of a cinnamon sugar donut, and by using the air fryer, you will have the same great taste with no oil! SO good.
If you have not baked in the air fryer yet, it’s so easy and so much faster! In about 15 minutes, you will have a perfectly baked muffin that tastes like something you would have gotten from the fancy bakery down the street! It is that good!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Muffin Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY MUFFIN MUG CAKE, AIR FRYER COPYCAT PANERA WILD BLUEBERRY MUFFINS, and AIR FRYER BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Cinnamon Sugar Muffins
- Granulated Sugar
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Ground Cinnamon
- Sparkling Sugar
How To Make Air Fryer Cinnamon Sugar Muffins
In a large mixing bowl, cream together the sugar and butter. Then mix in the flour, baking powder, salt, egg, and milk, mix well.
Pour the batter into greased muffin tins (or greased silicone muffin cups), filling each cavity about 2/3 way full.
Set into the air fryer for 12-15 minutes at 320 degrees F (air fryer setting). In one bowl, mix the cinnamon and sugar, and in another bowl, melt some butter.
Once the muffins are done, dip the muffin into the melted butter and then into the cinnamon and sugar mixture. Sprinkle some sparkling sugar on top.
PRO TIPS FOR MAKING THIS RECIPE
- This recipe will work with all air fryers, including the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex Plus, GoWise, PowerXL, Emeril’s 360, Instant Pot Crisp Lid, and the Mealthy Lid. The recipe will remain the same; the cooking time may vary by a couple of minutes.
- Be sure not to overmix your batter. Otherwise, you will end up with dense muffins.
- To make sure that muffins are done, stick a toothpick into the center of the muffin. When it comes out clean, remove the muffin tray from the air fryer.
- Let them cool slightly before removing them.
How To Store Cinnamon Sugar Muffins
If you have any muffins leftover, let them cool to room temperature and then place them into an airtight container. They will last for 2 to 3 days at room temperature.
If you want to extend the life of the Cinnamon Sugar Muffins, place them into an airtight container and refrigerate them, they will last for about a week.
Can I Freeze Them?
Yes, this is a great recipe that you can make ahead, even make a double batch and freeze one batch. I love having muffins in my freezer, ready for another breakfast.
To freeze, make as directed below, and then let them cool. Wrap the muffins in saran wrap a couple of times and then a couple of times in aluminum foil. Place the wrapped muffins into a freezer bag.
Let will last for about 1 to 2 months. To use, let thaw at room temperature or in the refrigerator overnight.
You can also reheat your muffins in the air fryer or microwave before serving.
What Muffin Pans Should I Use In The Air Fryer?
While we all have muffin pans in our cabinets or pantry, most of the time, they will not fit.
Depending on whether you have an Air Fryer Oven or Air Fryer Basket, the following muffin pans will work in your air fryer. (affiliate link included)
Some Other Great Air Fryer Muffin Recipes
- EASY AIR FRYER BASIL, BACON, AND CHEDDAR CHEESE SAVORY MUFFINS
- AIR FRYER BANANA NUT MUFFINS
- AIR FRYER BANANA MUFFINS
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Cinnamon Sugar Muffins
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons sparkling sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the sugar and butter.
- Then mix in the flour, baking powder, salt, egg, and milk, mixing well.
- Pour the batter into greased muffin tins (or greased silicone muffin cups), filling each cavity about 2/3 way full.
- Set into the air fryer for 12-15 minutes at 320 degrees F (air fryer setting)
- In one bowl, mix the cinnamon and sugar, and in another bowl, melt some butter.
- Once the muffins are done, dip the muffin into the melted butter and then into the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Sprinkle some sparkling sugar on top.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Muffin Tin, Muffin Pan
- Cooking Spray