Air Fryer Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal Muffins are amazing! If you are looking for the perfect muffin recipe, this one is one of the best!
If you love a great and hearty muffin, this one is amazing. Made with old-fashioned oats and perfectly seasoned and sweetened with maple syrup, this muffin provides many flavors with a few pantry items.
I love the way that the air fryer perfectly cooks up muffins. Light, airy, and absolutely delicious.
The next time you look for a great Air Fryer Breakfast Recipe, I hope you remember this recipe. It will soon become one of your favorites.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal Muffins
- Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats
- Maple Syrup
- Olive Oil
- Brown Sugar
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Ground Cinnamon
- Baking Soda
How To Make Air Fryer Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal Muffins
Start by mixing the oats, milk, maple syrup, olive oil (or vegetable oil), brown sugar, eggs, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt together, mix well.
Spray your muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil spray. Pour the batter into the muffin tins, filling about 3/4 way. Sprinkle some sparkling sugar on top of the muffins.
Set in the air fryer at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 12 to 15 minutes.
- To check to make sure that the muffins are fully cooked, place a toothpick into the center of the muffin. If it comes out clean, remove the muffins, otherwise continue to cook.
- Make sure to use old-fashioned oats for this recipe, steel cuts oats will not work.
- Sparkling sugar on top is really amazing, and you may have to go to Michaels or Joanne’s Fabric or order it off Amazon.
- Make sure that you do not over-mix the batter. Otherwise, you will get dense muffins. To get light and airy muffins, once the batter is fully mixed, stop mixing.
How To Store Oatmeal Muffins
If you have any leftover Air Fryer, Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal Muffins, place them into an airtight container.
Leave the muffins on the counter, where they will last for 3 to 4 days. After that, cover and place them into the refrigerator.
How To Freeze Oatmeal Muffins
To freeze the muffins, let them cool to room temperature and wrap them individually with saran wrap.
Place the wrapped muffins into a freezer bag, and they will last between 2 to 3 months. To use, leave them on the counter or place them in the refrigerator until thawed.
What Muffin Pans Should I Use In The Air Fryer?
The size of the muffin pan will depend on the air fryer that you own.
This muffin pan will work in most air fryer basket models. If you have an air fryer oven, you will usually use a regular-size muffin tin.
Here are a couple of my recommendations, affiliate links included:
Some Other Great Air Fryer Muffin Recipes
- AIR FRYER CINNAMON SUGAR DONUT MUFFINS
- AIR FRYER BRAN MUFFINS
- EASY AIR FRYER, CRANBERRY ORANGE MUFFINS
- AIR FRYER, THE EASIEST BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
- AIR FRYER, DOUBLE CHOCOLATE MUFFINS
- EASY AIR FRYER, LEMON POPPY SEED MUFFINS
Don’t Forget To Pin-
Air Fryer Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal Muffins
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup olive oil, (can substitute for vegetable oil)
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Start by mixing the oats, milk, maple syrup, olive oil (or vegetable oil), brown sugar, eggs, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix well.
- Spray your muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil spray.
- Pour the batter into the muffin tins, filling about 3/4 way.
- Sprinkle some sparkling sugar on top of the muffins.
- Set in the air fryer at 320 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Check your muffins before you remove them. Make sure they are fully cooked. (Mine were) If yours are not cooked, add another 3 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Muffin Tin, or Muffin Pan
- Cooking Spray