Air Fryer Pancake Muffins — If you love pancakes, but don’t love all of the cooking mess that comes with them, then you’re going to love these air fryer pancake muffins. They’re easy to make and much less messy than regular pancakes – and they’re just as delicious! Keep reading for the recipe.
Air Fryer Pancake Muffins made for a great and quick breakfast on this snow day! My kids are home today, so I thought, why not? I love my new cups of baking tins, made just for the air fryer. I am like a kid in a candy store. The world has opened up so many possibilities.
Today, I will show you how to make this easy air fryer pancake muffin recipe that your entire family will love! This is one of the easiest air fryer breakfasts that I have ever made. Easy and delicious!!
Air Fryer Pancake Muffins
Today, I used a simple Pancake Mix. I wanted to know if the recipe would work. As most of you know, I love experimenting with new and exciting things in my air fryer. That is really how ForkToSpoon.com was created.
I used this and made it per the box’s instructions.
Added the pancake mix, milk, oil, and egg, as called for in the box’s directions. Using a whisk, mix well.
Spray your muffin tins, and then pour the batter in about 2/3 the way full. Set them into the air fryer basket set the temperature to 320 degrees F for 6-9 minutes. Remove when golden brown, and when you stick a toothpick into the center, it comes out clean.
What all do you need for these Air Fryer Pancake Muffins?
- Chocolate Chips
- Sprinkles–Think Funfetti Pancakes
- Ground Cinnamon
These are all perfect, choose one of your favorites and mix it directly into the batter! A great, fun, and easy breakfast for the entire family!
How do I make Air Fryer Gluten free pancake muffins?
So, easy change it out for your favorite gluten-free pancake mix. My son’s favorite is Gluten-Free Bisquick (Pancake and Baking Mix)
If you are looking for something to serve this with, I usually serve it with a big Fresh Fruit bowl. But it goes well with a big bowl of Air Fryer Shredded Hashbrowns or even Air Fryer Hash Brown Patties.
More Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes:
- AIR FRYER FROZEN HASH BROWN PATTIES
- AIR FRYER CINNAMON FRENCH TOAST
- EASY AIR FRYER RICOTTA TOAST WITH ROASTED GARLIC AND TOMATOES
- AIR FRYER BAKED APPLE TOAST
- AIR FRYER PUMPKIN FRENCH TOAST
SOME HELPFUL PRODUCTS USED WHILE MAKING THIS RECIPE-
|Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.|
Air Fryer Pancake Muffins
- pancake mix any type
- Ingredients to make pancake mix above
- Add the pancake mix, milk, oil, and egg, as called for in the box’s directions. Using a whisk, mix well.
- Spray your muffin tins, and then pour the batter in, about 2/3 the way full. Set them into the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 320 degrees F for 6-9 minutes. Remove when golden brown, and when you stick a toothpick into the center, it comes out clean.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Muffin Cups