Air Fryer Blueberry Pancake Muffins — Who doesn’t love a delicious blueberry pancake muffin? These air fryer blueberry pancake muffins are not only delicious, but they’re also healthy and easy to make! Plus, you can cook them in your air fryer in just minutes. So what are you waiting for? Try out this recipe today!
Air Fryer Blueberry Pancake Muffins are absolutely fabulous, made with a few simple pantry items and a healthy infusion of fresh blueberries. They are perfect for a quick breakfast or an elaborate brunch!
My kids are home because they have a snow day, so today, I played with my new toy, my muffin tins, and I had some blueberries, so I thought that would make for a great homemade breakfast. If you are looking for a great and easy breakfast that will be a family favorite and, of course, kid-friendly, reach for this recipe. My kids loved it, and it was so easy—a perfect Air Fryer Breakfast.
I love a great and easy recipe, and I love using what I have in the house. I am not a fan of driving to the grocery store to find a peculiar ingredient. I love using what I have in the house, and you know what? I think you do too! So, if you like easy and family-friendly recipes, follow me at ForkToSpoon.com.
What Do You Need To Make Air Fryer Blueberry Pancake Muffins?
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Baking Soda
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Fresh Blueberries
- Toppings (Optional) Powdered Sugar and/or Maple Syrup
How To Make Air Fryer Blueberry Pancake Muffins
Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Mix well.
Mix in the buttermilk, melted butter, and pure vanilla extract.
Fold in the blueberries, mixing well.
Spray your muffin tins or silicone liners with cooking spray. Fill the containers about 2/3 the way full, and set them into the air fryer, at 320 degrees F, for 6-9 minutes.
WHAT ALL DO YOU NEED FOR THESE AIR FRYER PANCAKE MUFFINS?
EASY MIX IN IDEAS FOR DELICIOUS AIR FRYER PANCAKE MUFFINS:
- Chocolate Chips
- Sprinkles–Think Funfetti Pancakes
- Ground Cinnamon
These are all perfect, choose one of your favorites and mix it directly into the batter! A great, fun, and easy breakfast for the entire family!
HOW DO I MAKE AIR FRYER GLUTEN FREE PANCAKE MUFFINS?
So, easy change it out for your favorite gluten-free pancake mix. My son’s favorite is Gluten-Free Bisquick (Pancake and Baking Mix)
WHAT TO SERVE AIR FRYER PANCAKE MUFFINS WITH
If you are looking for something to serve this with, I usually serve it with a big Fresh Fruit bowl. But it goes really well with a big bowl of Air Fryer Shredded Hashbrowns or even Air Fryer Hash Brown Patties.
SOME OTHER GREAT & EASY AIR FRYER BREAKFAST RECIPES-
- AIR FRYER FROZEN HASH BROWN PATTIES
- AIR FRYER CINNAMON FRENCH TOAST
- EASY AIR FRYER RICOTTA TOAST WITH ROASTED GARLIC AND TOMATOES
- AIR FRYER BAKED APPLE TOAST
- AIR FRYER PUMPKIN FRENCH TOAST
SOME HELPFUL PRODUCTS USED WHILE MAKING THIS RECIPE-
Air Fryer Blueberry Pancake Muffins
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tesapoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh
Serve with: Powdered sugar or maple syrup
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Mix well..
- Mix in the buttermilk, melted butter, and pure vanilla extract.
- Fold in the blueberries, mixing well.
- Spray your muffin tins or silicone liners with cooking spray. Fill the tins about 2/3 the way full, and set them into the air fryer, at 320 degrees F, for 6-9 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Muffin Tin