Air Fryer Frozen Hash Brown Patties until you try them, you will never realize how great they are. They aren’t even good. They are great.
If you love McDonald’s hash brown patties, these taste the same. Frozen foods in the air fryer are amazing, so much quicker and so much easier.
These are my son’s absolute favorite thing to make in the air fryer. We always have a stash of them in the freezer, and when he wants a quick snack or breakfast, you can often find him near the air fryer, air frying some up. Today, I am giving you my fool proof recipe for Air Fryer Frozen Hash Browns.
If you are looking for a crispy hashbrown this is the one for you. We like our hash browns crispy!
This recipe will work for any brand of hashbrowns from Trader Joe’s, Ore Ida to the generic store brand.
Air Fryer Frozen Hash Browns
HOW TO MAKE FROZEN HASH BROWN PATTIES IN THE AIR FRYER
- package frozen hash browns
- These are the frozen hash browns I picked up at Trader Joe’s last weekend.
- I placed 4 in, so I didn’t crowd my basket with the hash browns. Make sure your basket is sprayed with olive oil spray so it’s easy to flip.
- How Long Frozen Hash Brown Patties In Air Fryer: Set the temperature to 400 degrees for 5 minutes; after 5 minutes, flip and do another 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Some Common Questions Asked About This Recipe-
CAN I STACK THE HASH BROWN PATTIES IN THE AIR FRYER?
It is never a great idea to stack any foods in the air fryer. The air fryer works because it allows the hot air to circulate around the food, cooking it to perfection.
When you stack or crowd the basket, you restrict the hot air from circulating around your food. Therefore your food will come out unevenly cooked.
WHAT KIND OF UTENSILS SHOULD YOU USE TO FLIP FOOD IN AN AIR FRYER?
I usually use a pair of silicone tongs to flip the hash browns. If you use metal in your air fryer the basket will end up being scratcher.
If you have a hard time with your food sticking, you should really season your air fryer, which will help you by causing your food not to stick.
What About Air Frying Shredded Hash Browns?
In order to make shredded hash browns in the air fryer, here are some simple steps to make them cook perfectly in the air fryer–
- Start by adding your shredded hash brownies to the air fryer basket.
- Spray them with olive oil spray.
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees F for 10 minutes. Shake the basket several times during the cooking process. If you need to spray more olive oil, so they don’t dry out, spray them.
CAN I CROWD THE AIR FRYER BASKET?
No, the air fryer crisps your food up by allowing the air to circulate around the food. If you crow your basket, eth air will not get around the food, causing it not to cook correctly.
WHAT IS THE BEST TOOL TO FLIP THE HASHBROWNS?
I actually use a fish spatula, funny I know but it’s the perfect tool to get in there and flip air fryer food.
SHOULD I THAW THE HASH BROWNS BEFORE AIR FRYING?
No, keep them frozen, they do much better.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes–
SOME HELPFUL PRODUCTS USED:
|Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.|
Don’t Forget To Pin, Hash Brown Patties Air Fryer-Print
Air Fryer Frozen Hash Brown Patties
This is one of the easiest and tastiest recipes in the air fryer. The air fryer does a great job of crisping them up.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 4 Servings 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 package frozen hashbrown patties
- These are the frozen hash browns patties I picked up at Trader Joe’s last weekend.
- I placed 4 in, so I didn’t crowd my basket with the hash browns. Make sure your basket is sprayed with olive oil spray, so it’s easy to flip.
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees for 5 minutes, after 5 minutes flip and do another 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Frozen Hash Brown Patties