Air Fryer Nutella Pop-Tarts yummy is the first word that comes to mind. These are among my kid’s favorite breakfasts this year, all made with my trusty air fryer.
Best yet, with only three ingredients, you can create these anytime. And they are amazing to eat. So, if you love a GREAT pop-tart, this is the recipe for you.
If you are looking for breakfast options as the summer nears, this is a great option for you, especially if you have teens or young children at home. No one can resist Nutella! It’s one of the best acceptable ways to eat chocolate in the morning!
Looking for some other great and easy Air Fryer Breakfast Options? Some of my favorites are AIR FRYER BAKED APPLES, AIR FRYER BARNYARD BUSTER WRAP, AIR FRYER SPAM, or NINJA FOODI COPYCAT STARBUCKS COFFEE CAKE.
What is A Pop-Tart?
Pop-Tarts are an American food you can find in the same aisle as the cereal in most American Grocery Stores.
Pop Tarts have been around since 1964, introduced first by Kellogg’s Brand. They were invented as a quick and easy breakfast alternative.
Several flavors are available, but Nutella is currently unavailable for sale. This is why making it yourself is fantastic and very simple.
What is Nutella?
Nutella is really an easy ingredient. It’s found in the peanut butter aisle at your local grocery store.
Be aware that Nutella does contain tree nuts, as it is a hazelnut cocoa spread. It is of Italian origin but has been in the United States since the 1970s.
If you are allergic to tree nuts, a great alternative and nut-free version that you could use would be Cadbury’s Chocolate Spread, Don’t Go Nuts Chocolate Creamy Soy Spread, or Cookie Dough Chocolate Chip Spread.
Why You Will Love Nutella Pop-Tarts
If you’re a fan of sweet breakfast treats or delectable snacks, you’ll fall head over heels for Nutella Pop-Tarts. Here’s why:
- They’re Deliciously Decadent: Combining the rich, creamy taste of Nutella with the crunchy pastry of a Pop-Tart creates a match made in heaven. The smooth hazelnut-chocolate spread complements the flaky pastry perfectly, creating an irresistible treat.
- Homemade Goodness: Making your own Nutella Pop-Tarts at home means you know exactly what’s going into them. This allows you to avoid unwanted preservatives or additives in store-bought versions.
- Easy to Make: Nutella Pop-Tarts are surprisingly simple, even if you’re not a seasoned baker. You can whip up a batch quickly with just a few basic ingredients and simple steps.
- Customizable: You can easily add your own twist to your Nutella Pop-Tarts. Do you want to add a dash of cinnamon or some sliced bananas or strawberries? Go for it! The possibilities are as limitless as your imagination.
- Perfect for Any Time of Day: While they make an indulgent breakfast, Nutella Pop-Tarts are also great for a midday snack or a late-night treat. You could even serve them as a dessert!
- Great for On-The-Go: These treats are easy to carry around, making them perfect for those busy mornings when you need breakfast on the run or for packing in lunchboxes.
So, if you’re a Nutella lover looking for a new way to enjoy your favorite spread, try Nutella Pop-Tarts. Their delightful combination of flavors, ease of preparation, and versatility will surely make them a new favorite in your home!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Nutella Pop-Tarts
- Refrigerator Pie Dough
- Sparkling Sugar
- Cooking Spray
How To Make Nutella Pop-Tarts In Air Fryer
If you love the convenience of an air fryer but also crave a homemade treat, then this recipe for making Nutella Pop-Tarts in an air fryer is perfect for you! Not only does this simple yet delicious dish provide the ease and savings associated with an air fryer, but it also has all of those childhood memories and delights that come with biting into a freshly made pop-tart.
This quick snack can be made from essential baking ingredients and is ready to serve in under fifteen minutes, breaking down any excuses for not treating yourself to something special at home.
Layout your pie crust and cut it into 4 equal pieces, I cut mine into rectangles, so they would be easier to fold.
Place about 2 tablespoons of Nutella on the pie dough. Spread the Nutella to about 1/4 inch of the ends.
Fold the dough over, and crimp the edges together with a fork.
Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray, and then place the pop tarts into the basket, and set the temperature to 350 degrees, air fryer setting, For 8-10 minutes.
How Long Do Homemade Pop-Tarts Last?
They last about 2 to 3 days.
If you want them to last any longer, I would place them in an airtight container and place them in the refrigerator. You can either warm them up in the microwave on back into the air fryer.
How To Store
The best way to store these for freshness is by placing them into an airtight container and then place on the counter.
What Can You Use For The Crust Of PopTart?
Today, I used a simple pie crust to me the crust. You can either use store-bought or homemade.
The recipe will remain the same; if you use homemade pie dough, make sure that it is cold, as it will be easier to roll out.
If you want to make this in the oven, prepare as directed and then place them onto a greased baking sheet.
Place them into a preheated oven at 350 degrees, and bake for 10-15 or until golden brown.
Can You Air Fry Pop Tarts?
Yes, you can! I would recommend that you spray pop tarts with cooking spray.
Place your pop tarts into the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 330 degrees F, and air fry for 5-8 minutes until warm.
Toasting Pop-Tarts In Air Fryer
Yes, place your pop tarts into the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 330 degrees F, and air fry for 5-8 minutes until warmed.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- AIR FRYER HAM AND CHEESE OMELETTE
- NINJA FOODI COPYCAT STARBUCKS COFFEE CAKE
- AIR FRYER BREAKFAST COOKIES
- AIR FRYER STRAWBERRY POP-TARTS
Don’t Forget To Pin-
Air Fryer Nutella Pop-Tarts
- 1 pie crust, (refrigerated)
- 1 cup Nutella
- 2 teaspoons sparkling sugar
- Layout your pie crust, and cut it into four equal pieces, I cut mine into rectangles, so they would be easier to fold.
- Place about 2 tablespoons of Nutella on the pie dough. Spread the Nutella to about 1/4 inch of the ends.
- Fold the dough over, and use a fork to crimp the edges together.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray, then place the pop tarts into the basket, and set the temperature to 350 degrees, air fryer setting, For 8-10 minutes.
- Add some sparkling sugar on top.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray
- Parchment Paper