Air Fryer Banana Blueberry Oat Muffins are so good, and they make the perfect healthy blueberry muffin!
Now that summer is here, and I wanted to make some great breakfast options to share with you. These are perfect for you to make in your air fryer, and these muffins are amazing! Tons and tons of flavor and bursting with flavor.
Muffins in the morning make for such an easy and delicious breakfast. Today, I made these Air Fryer Banana Blueberry Oat Muffins with a simple muffin mix.
And then added in the fresh ingredients of banana and blueberry and, of course, the healthy option of oats. This makes for a quick and delicious breakfast.
My kids love these, and with the addition of the oats, they make for a filling breakfast, and these muffins are so moist and delicious!
These are perfect for quick breakfast, and when you make them the night before, you can quickly reheat them in the microwave or air fryer, dd a slab of butter and have a great breakfast that the entire family will love!
If you want some other great and easy Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER BRAN MUFFINS, AIR FRYER BERRY CREAM MUFFINS, AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S BANANA BREAD MUFFINS, AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY MUFFIN MUG CAKE, and AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY MIX MUFFINS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Banana Blueberry Oat Muffins
- Blueberry Muffin Mix
- Fresh Blueberries
- Granulated Sugar
How To Make Air Fryer Banana Blueberry Oat Muffins
In a large bowl, mix the oats, muffin mix nad one banana, then add in the granulated sugar.
Fold in the blueberries. Either spray your muffin tins with cooking spray or line the muffin pans with liners.
Spoon the batter into lined muffin tins, add some additional oats, if desired. Set the air fryer, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting for 10-12 minutes.
- You can either use fresh or frozen blueebrries for this recipe, if you use frozen blueberries do not thaw them, throw them into the batter frozen.
- You can use any blueberry muffin mix for this recipe.
- If you want to reduce the amount of sugar in the recipe, you can substiute it for unsweetened apple sauce.
- I have made these several times in all different types of Air Fryers, incuding the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, Instnat Pot Crisp Lid, and different models of Air Fryer Basket and Oven Models. The recipe and time will be about the same.
How To Store Air Fryer Banana Blueberry Oat Muffins
If you have any muffins leftover, let them cool to room temperature and then place them into an airtight container or resealable bag. They will stay for about 3 to 4 days at room temperature.
Place the leftover muffins into the refrigerator for any longer, and they will last for about a week. You can reheat them in the air fryer or microwave before serving.
Can You Freeze Banana Blueberry Muffins?
Yes, this makes for a great Air Fryer Meal-Prep Meal. Made the muffins as directed below, and then let them cool to room temperature. Then place them into a freezer bag. They will last for 2 to 3 months.
To use, thaw on the counter or overnight in the refrigerator. You can also heat them in the microwave or air fryer before serving.
What Muffin Pans Can I Use In The Air Fryer?
While we all have muffin pans in our cabinets, you will often find that they do not fit your air fryer.
Some of my favorite Air Fryer Muffin Pans are: (affiliate links included)
Some Other Great Air Fryer Muffin Recipes:
- AIR FRYER BASIL, BACON, AND CHEDDAR CHEESE SAVORY MUFFINS
- AIR FRYER CRANBERRY PUMPKIN MUFFINS
- EASY AIR FRYER BANANA NUT MUFFINS
- AIR FRYER, HOMEMADE PUMPKIN MUFFINS WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
- AIR FRYER EASY CORN MUFFINS
- BETTY CROCKER, CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS
- AIR FRYER, BLACKBERRY LEMON POPPY SEED MUFFINS
- 1 7oz package of Martha White Blueberry Muffin Mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 banana
- 1 cup oats (+ additional for topping)
- ½ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- In a large bowl, mix the oats, muffin mix nad one banana, then add in the granulated sugar.
- Fold in the blueberries. Either spray your muffin tins with cooking spray or line the muffin pans with liners.
- Spoon the batter into lined muffin tins, add some additional oats, if desired. Set the air fryer, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting for 10-12 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!