My mother was a great baker, she always baked muffins on Sunday, and we would bring them to our walk to school on Monday mornings. This was great because Monday’s for most people are slowly starting days. So, having a portable breakfast was important, and since I’m old, we didn’t own a microwave or eat frozen foods. So, having an on the go-to breakfast was awesome in my eyes.
My kids have the same problem on Mondays, so I made muffins, on Sunday night, just like my mom and they always grab them on Monday mornings. I guess traditions are important. So, if you are having trouble with breakfast, try this one, and let me know how they work for you.
Muffins, they are the perfect breakfast food. They are a great healthy alternative for breakfast on the go. Whatever the muffin, it’s sure to be sweet, crumbly and delicious.
I love eating muffins all year round; they are perfect on the go-to breakfast. I always make a huge batch on Sunday, so my husband can bring them to work during the week. These are my favorite muffins, I have been eating them since I was a little girl. I’m not sure where the recipe came from, but they are amazing! My kids also love them, because they are nice and fruity, who doesn’t love chocolate.
Here are other muffin recipes.
Don’t Forget to Pin—
Two Things About Making Muffins in the Air Fryer
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 teaspon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup room temperature, unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- Start by mixing the flour, poppy seeds, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the butter.
- Mix in the sugar, eggs, sour cream, vanilla, milk and lemon juice
- Mix well.
- Fold in the blackberries
- Prepare your muffin tins, either with liners or spray your muffin tin. Then fill them about 3/4 way.
- Set your muffin tin in the ari fryer basket or in the oven, depending on which air fryer you own. Set the temperature to 320 for 12 minutes. Then check with a toothpick and see if the muffin is fully cooked if it isn’t flip the muffin around ((you can only do this with the ones, not in the liner) and air fry for another 3-4 minutes.
- Plate, serve ane enjoY!