Nothing in the morning is as good as a homemade air fryer blueberry lemon muffins. They are so light and airy and simply taste amazing. I usually make a batch the night before, and when I come downstairs for breakfast, the muffins are waiting for me. I pour myself a large cup of coffee and go check my emails. All ready for a new day.
What Is In the Air Fryer Blueberry Lemon Muffins?
- All-purpose flour
- Granulated sugar
- Fresh blueberries
- Lemon zest
- Lemon juice
- Vanilla extract
- Baking powder
How To Make The Best Blueberry Lemon Muffins
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all of the ingredients together.
- Spray your muffin pan with olive oil spray or non-stick cooking spray. You can also use muffin liners.
- Fill the muffin cups with batter, about ¾ of the way full.
- Set your air fryer to 320 degrees, F, air fryer setting, for 12 to 14 minutes.
Some Tips For Making The Best Blueberry Muffins
- You can use either fresh or frozen blueberries. If you do end up using frozen blueberries, do not thaw, as they will make your muffins soggy.
- All air fryers bake at different times, for best results check your muffins halfway during the cooking process.
- Metal pans do a better job of keeping the muffin shape, but silicone muffin tins fit in every air fryer.
Storing & Freezing Blueberry Muffins
Here are some great tips at storing your air fryer muffins.
First, bring them to room temperature, these are best eaten within two to three days.
Then if you would like to freeze them, let them cool down, and then place in an airtight container. These will last for about 1 to 2 months. Then when you want to eat them, simply remove them from the freezer and either place them on the counter or refrigerator to thaw. YOu can even heat up them in the air fryer.
More Air Fryer Muffin Recipes
Do Not Forget To Pin Air Fryer Blueberry Lemon Muffins
My favorite the 4 cup muffin tin. (Measure your air fryer and see if it will fit. this one fits my GoWise 5.8 and Instant Pot Vortex Plus Air Fryer Oven)Print
Air Fryer, Blueberry Lemon Muffins
There is nothing better for breakfast, than a homemade blueberry muffin, today I added some lemon, which made for a great addition. Family Favorite and Kid-Friendly.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 14
- Total Time: 24
- Yield: 5 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- In your mixing bowl, mix everything together. Then spray your silicone muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray. Fill the muffin cups with batter, about ¾ of the way full.
Set your air fryer to 320 degrees, Fahrenheit for 14 minutes.
My batch yielded 5 muffins.
Keywords: air fryer mini muffins air fryer chocolate chip muffins can you use paper muffin cups in an air fryer air fryer muffins muffin mix in air fryer blueberry muffin air fryer air fryer muffin tin air fryer banana muffins