Here are the simple steps, so you can make it for your family,
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Check Out This Book, everything to get you started and SUCCESSFUL in Air Frying.
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer, Cinnamon Sugar English Muffins
We all need quick breakfast ideas especially for parents, with small children (or even teenagers, who might be worse to get out of the house in the morning) since most of us are struggling to get the children out of the home in the morning.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 English Muffin (split into half)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the sugar and ground cinnamon.
- Then blend in the room temperature butter, mixing in the sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Spread the cinnamon-sugar mixture over the English Muffins.
- Place the English Muffins into the air fryer basket or on the air fryer tray.
- Set the temperature to 300 degrees F, for 5 minutes (air fryer setting)
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: toast english muffin in air fryer how to make toast in air fryer air fryer recipes air fryer breakfast recipes air fryer muffins toast buns in air fryer can an air fryer be used as a toaster can you use paper muffin cups in an air fryer