Now, if you have been thinking, wow, Cinnamon Sugar, what? It is an old-fashioned recipe. I have been eating this for weeks and finally decided to write about it. Because we all need simple recipes, right?
If you think about it, it makes an amazing breakfast, a perfectly toasted English Muffin with cream of butter, ground cinnamon, and sugar. All mixed into one, which will make great the perfect bite. Sweet, cinnamony, and sugary. All in one. This is true comfort food and makes a great way to start any morning. Just grab a cup of hot coffee, and you have one of the greatest air fryer breakfasts.
Simple, simple, and delicious. That’s really all you need to know. If you are looking for even more Easy Air Fryer Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER PIZZA POCKETS, AIR FRYER BERRY CREAM MUFFINS, CRISPY AIR FRYER EGGPLANT PARMESAN, and AIR FRYER BEEF MEATBALLS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Cinnamon Sugar English Muffins
- English Muffin
- Granulated Sugar
- Ground Cinnamon
For the full recipe, make sure you scroll down to the recipe card below, but here is a brief overview of how to make Air Fryer French Toast!
How To Make Air Fryer Cinnamon Sugar English Muffins
In a small mixing bowl, mix the sugar and ground cinnamon. Then blend in the room temperature butter, mixing in the sugar/cinnamon mixture.
Spread the cinnamon-sugar mixture over the English Muffins. Place the English Muffins into the air fryer basket or on the air fryer tray. Set the temperature to 300 degrees F for 5 minutes (air fryer setting)
Other Great Toppings For English Muffins
- Peanut Butter
- Turkey & Cheese
- Hummus and Vegetables
Some Other Great & Easy Air Fryer Toast Recipes-
- AIR FRYER RICOTTA TOAST WITH ROASTED GARLIC AND TOMATOES
- AIR FRYER BAKED APPLE TOAST
- EASY AIR FRYER FRIED EGG SANDWICH
- AIR FRYER PEANUT BUTTER & JELLY STREUSEL ENGLISH MUFFINS
Don’t Forget To Pin-
Air Fryer Cinnamon Sugar English Muffins
- 1 English Muffin, (split into half)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the sugar and ground cinnamon.
- Then blend in the room temperature butter, mixing in the sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Spread the cinnamon-sugar mixture over the English Muffins.
- Place the English Muffins into the air fryer basket or on the air fryer tray.
- Set the temperature to 300 degrees F for 5 minutes (air fryer setting)
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer