I love eating muffins all year round, they are perfect on the go breakfast. I always make a huge batch on Sunday, so my husband can bring them to work during the week. These are my favorite muffins, I have been eating them since I was a little girl. I’m not sure where the recipe came from, but they are amazing! My kids also love them, because they are nice and chocolatey, who doesn’t love chocolate.
Mix all of the dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl
Then add all of the wet ingredients.
Pour into a muffin tin, that will fit into the air fryer.
Here are some other muffin recipes.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Air Fryer, Light & Fluffy Homemade Chocolate Muffins
These are such easy muffins to make, and my kids love the extra sweetness of the chocolate, which really makes them happy.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 12
- Total Time: 22
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Start by adding all of the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl, mix well.
- Then mix in the wet ingredients, and mix well. Combine all of the ingredients, and then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin tin or silicone cupcake liners, and then place into the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, and set the time for 12 minutes.
**Note: Check the muffins frequently, as each air fryer is different and will cook at different times. Due to the wattage.
- Plate, serve & enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer muffins how long to cook cupcakes in air fryer air fryer mini cupcakes paper cupcake liners in air fryer air fryer mini cupcakes cupcakes airfryer cinnamon yogurt muffins greek yogurt chocolate muffins lemon yogurt muffins recipe healthy chocolate chip muffins no yogurt vanilla yogurt muffins yogurt muffins uk