Who doesn’t love chocolate in the morning? Today, I am making my mom’s recipe in the air fryer. I call these my Air Fryer Chocolate Muffins.
My kids ate them, the minutes, I placed them on the kitchen table. These tasted so good, almost as good as the bakery. They are rich and chocolatey, and contain chocolate in every bite, yummy!
Everyone in our family loves the double punch of the chocolate, both by using unsweetened cocoa powder and by adding chocolate chips. They make a perfectly sinful breakfast.
What You Will Need To Make Chocolate Muffins:
- All-purpose flour
- Granulated sugar
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Baking soda
- Baking powder
- Vanilla extract
- Chocolate chips
How To Make Chocolate Muffins The
Start by mixing all of the dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
Then add all of the wet ingredients.
Spray your muffin tin with olive oil. And then pour it into a muffin tin, that will fit into the air fryer, see my recommendations below, and follow the rest of the instructions in the recipe card.
Here Are Some Other Of My Favorite Air Fryer Muffins–
- EASY AIR FRYER, EASY HOMEMADE APPLE MUFFINS FOR TWO
- AIR FRYER, CINNAMON SUGAR MUFFINS
- AIR FRYER, CINNAMON CHIP MUFFINS
Don’t Forget to Pin Air Fryer Chocolate Muffins–
Some helpful products in making air fryer muffins, affiliate links included:
My favorite the 4 cup muffin tin. (Measure your air fryer and see if it will fit. this one fits my GoWise 5.8 and Instant Pot Vortex Plus Air Fryer Oven)
AIR FRYER, LIGHT & FLUFFY HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE MUFFINS
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teapoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter, melted, unsalted
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Start by adding all of the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl, mix well.
- Then mix in the wet ingredients, and mix well. Combine all of the ingredients, and then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin tin or silicone cupcake liners, and then place it into the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, and set the time for 12 minutes.**Note: Check the muffins frequently, as each air fryer is different and will cook at different times. Due to the wattage.
- Plate, serve & enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Muffin Tin