Air Fryer Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls— Moms, let’s be honest. It’s tough to find time to make breakfast in the morning, and if you’re like me, sometimes your go-to is cereal.
I know it might sound crazy, but these pumpkin cinnamon rolls are so easy to make, and they taste just as good as traditional ones! The best part? You can use an air fryer for this recipe, making them super quick and a healthier option.
I love fall, but the only downside is that I have to say goodbye to my favorite pumpkin spice. One of the best ways I enjoy pumpkin spice in the fall is with a batch of cinnamon rolls, and what better way than in an air fryer?
Yes, you read that right! Air Fryers are not just for fried food anymore; they can also be used as a means of baking your favorite desserts. So throw on some pajamas, make yourself a cup of tea or coffee and let’s get cooking! Today, I will show you how to make delicious baked goods using your own kitchen appliance: The Air Fryer.
If you haven’t baked in the Air Fryer, what are you waiting for? The baked goods, whether it’s cake muffins, or pastry comes out amazing!
Here are some of my personal favorites to get you started! My favorite Air Fryer Dessert Recipes, AIR FRYER CARAMEL APPLE HAND PIES, AIR FRYER APPLE PIE BOMBS, AIR FRYER CINNAMON CHURRO BITES, and AIR FRYER NUTELLA CROISSANTS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- Brown Sugar
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Crescent Dough Sheets
- Cream Cheese
- Powdered Sugar
- Pure Vanilla Extract
How To Make Air Fryer Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
Start by laying out the dough flat and closing any holes.
Then mix the brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and melted butter. Brush the brown sugar/pumpkin pie spice/melted butter mixture over the dough.
Then roll back up, from the longest side, inwards. Then slice about 1 inch and drop it into a greased muffin tin.
Set in the air fryer oven or the air fryer basket for 5 minutes at 340 degrees F, air fryer setting. After 5 minutes, flip the rolls over and set for another 2 minutes.
Meanwhile, make the icing, mix the cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, butter, and milk, mix well.
Spread the icing over the rolls.
Can I Prep These in Advance?
Hey Moms, are you looking for a way to make your life easier? You’re in luck! This is a great recipe that you can prep ahead of time and then stick into the air fryer when you want to cook them up!
Prepare as directed in the directions below, and then cover and place into the refrigerator overnight. The next morning, bake them. This makes for a great holiday and weekend breakfast!
How to Slice Cinnamon Rolls
Your family will love these cinnamon rolls. They are so delicious and go well with coffee or milk for breakfast, brunch, or dessert. It is a simple recipe that can be used as a guide to making your own flavors of cinnamon rolls.
To slice your own Air Fryer Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls, use a sharp knife and measure about 1 to 1 1/2 inches across. Use your knife to cut them.
How to Store Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
The aroma of pumpkin cinnamon rolls in the air fryer is enough to make your mouth water, but how do you store them without getting crumbs all over your counter? These tips will help you keep those precious cinnamon buns as fresh as possible.
Let them cool to room temperature, and then place them into an airtight container. Since the frosting has dairy, you will need to place the container into the refrigerator. They will be good for about 2 to 3 days.
YOu can either serve them cold or heat them in the microwave or air fryer before serving.
More Air Fryer Baked Good Recipes:
- AIR FRYER CARAMEL APPLE HAND PIES
- AIR FRYER CARAMEL APPLE DANISH
- EASY AIR FRYER CINNAMON STICKY BUNS
- AIR FRYER CINNAMON CHURRO BITES
- AIR FRYER APPLE PIE BOMBS
- EASY AIR FRYER BEST CHERRY TURNOVERS
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls:
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 package Crescent dough sheets
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 1 ounce cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons milk
- Start by laying out the dough flat and closing any holes.
- Then mix the brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and melted butter.
- Brush the brown sugar/pumpkin pie spice/melted butter mixture over the dough.
- Then roll back up, from the longest side, inwards.
- Then slice about 1 inch and drop it into a greased muffin tin.
- Set in the air fryer oven or the air fryer basket for 5 minutes at 340 degrees F, air fryer setting. After 5 minutes, flip the rolls over and set for another 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the icing, mix the cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, butter, and milk, mix well.
- Spread the icing over the rolls.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Muffin Tin