Yummy!! Air Fryer, Air Fried, Instant Pot, Vortex Plus Salted Caramel Pumpkin Pie Crescents
My mother was a great baker, she always baked muffins on Sunday, and we would bring them to our walk to school on Monday mornings. This was great because Monday’s for most people are slowly starting days. So, having a portable breakfast was important, and since I’m old, we didn’t own a microwave or eat frozen foods. So, having an on the go-to breakfast was awesome in my eyes.
My kids have the same problem on Mondays, so I made muffins, on Sunday night, just like my mom and they always grab them on Monday mornings. I guess traditions are important. So, if you are having trouble with breakfast, try this one, and let me know how they work for you.
Muffins, they are the perfect breakfast food. They are a great healthy alternative for breakfast on the go. Whatever the muffin, it’s sure to be sweet, crumbly and delicious.
I love eating muffins all year round; they are perfect on the go-to breakfast. I always make a huge batch on Sunday, so my husband can bring them to work during the week. These are my favorite muffins, I have been eating them since I was a little girl. I’m not sure where the recipe came from, but they are amazing! My kids also love them, because they are nice and chocolaty, who doesn’t love chocolate.
itchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin–
Air Fryer, Salted Caramel Pumpkin Pie Crescents
This is a really easy way to have a homemade pumpkin pie, in a matter of minutes.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 package crescent dinner rolls
- 1/3 cup pumpkin (canned)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons caramel topping
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 4 teaspoons caramel sauce (found near the ice cream )
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Start by unwrapping your crescent dinner rolls
- Then roll out the dinner rolls.
- In a small bowl, mix the filling together. the canned pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and caramel sauce.
- Mix well.
- Place a tablespoon of the pumpkin filling ear the end of the roll.
- then roll up the dinner rolls.
- Set the temperature to 330 degrees F, for 5 minutes
- Meanwhile, make the topping mix together the sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and caramel topping.
- Let them slightly cool, then drizzle the topping over the pastry.
- Then sprinkle with sea salt.
- Then plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: pumpkin marshmallow crescent rolls pumpkin cream cheese crescent rolls pumpkin crescent twists easy pumpkin crescent rolls pumpkin pie crescents pillsbury pumpkin shaped crescent rolls salted caramel pumpkin pie recipe pillsbury pumpkin desserts