Air Fryer Gluten-Free Pumpkin Banana Nut Bread — This is one of my family/s favorite bread made with oats, pumpkin, banana, and pecans. This Gluten-Free bread will soon be one of your favorite breakfasts that you make in your Air Fryer!
I love a great slice of pumpkin, and banana bread, so I thought, why not combine them? This makes for a great healthy loaf of bread. And if you follow a gluten-free diet, this is the perfect bread for you!
If you have not baked yet in your air fryer, this is the perfect bread to start with; you will get a light, tender, and delicious loaf of Pumpkin Banana Bread!
Once you make this Quick bread, I am sure that you will be looking for even more recipes. Some of my favorites are AIR FRYER BANANA WALNUT POUND CAKE, AIR FRYER BANANA BREAD, AIR FRYER APPLE CRANBERRY BREAD, and AIR FRYER CRANBERRY WALNUT BREAD.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Gluten-Free Pumpkin Banana Nut Bread
- Maple Syrup
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Oats, Gluten-Free
- Ground Cinnamon
- Ground Nutmeg
- Baking Soda
- Chopped Pecans
How To Make Air Fryer Gluten-Free Pumpkin Banana Nut Bread
Start by adding all of the ingredients to either a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
Pour the batter into a bowl, and mix well. Next, spray your loaf pan with cooking spray, and pour the batter into the mini loaf pan.
Place the pan into the Air Freyr Basket, set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, and cook for 12 to 15 minutes. Or until a toothpick placed into the center comes out clean.
Let cool slightly before adding the icing.
In a small bowl, mix the powdered sugar with the milk, and drizzle over the bread.
PRO TIPS FOR THIS RECIPE
- As with any great quick bread, one of the most ingredients to measure correctly is oats.
- Today, I used old-fashioned oats, which blended up easily with the rest of the ingredients.
- If you want to use gluten-free flour, the recipe will work the same.
- You can substitute the eggs for an egg substitute.
- For best results for this air fryer quick bread, I highly recommend that you use a mini-loaf pan.
How To Store Air Fryer Gluten-Free Pumpkin Banana Nut Bread
If you have any leftover bread, it will last for about a week in the refrigerator. Just remember to wrap it up tightly with saran wrap so the bread remains moist.
Pumpkin bread tends to dry out quickly, so you can also place it into an air-tight container. I find that wrapping it tightly in saran wrap keeps the bread moist.
Can You Use Fresh Pumpkin For This Recipe?
Yes, you can; if you want to roast a pumpkin, you can always use roasted fresh pumpkin. I usually use either canned pumpkin filling.
Do not use Pumpkin Pie Filling as it is already seasoned and sweetened. In addition, the pumpkin pie filling will make your bread too sweet.
Best Pans For Baking In Air Fryer?
While you can use any loaf pan you have in your pantry, I find that using mini-loaf pans tends to ensure that your quick bread is fully cooked. Sometimes, when readers use a regular size loaf pan, the middle does not cook up.
So, to avoid this problem, invest in a set of mini-loaf pans. This will allow the hot air from the Air Fryer to reach inside and to cook it up perfectly.
Here are a few that I recommend: (affiliate links included)
Some Other Great Air Fryer Pumpkin Recipes-
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Gluten-Free Pumpkin Banana Nut Bread
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups gluten-free oats (old-fashioned oats)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pecans, diced or walnuts
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons milk, or water
- Start by adding all of the ingredients to either a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour the batter into a bowl, and mix well. Next, spray your loaf pan with cooking spray, and pour the batter into the mini loaf pan.
- Place the pan into the Air Freyr Basket, set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, and cook for 12 to 15 minutes. Or until a toothpick placed into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool slightly before adding the icing.
- Drizzle the icing over the bread, and let set for a couple of minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray
- Mini Loaf Pans