Betty Crocker Mug Treats Air Fryer is a quick and easy dessert recipe that you can make right in your air fryer. There is nothing better, and with so many varieties you can eat a different one every night!
Have you ever wished that you had a single-serve treat you could make in just minutes? Look no further than the Betty Crocker Mug Treats! These treats are perfect for breakfast, dessert, or an afternoon snack.
You can use your air fryer to cook these mug treats and they turn out perfectly every time. Not only are they delicious, but they’re easy to make and cook up in just minutes. Plus, you don’t have to worry about cleaning dishes afterward!
What Are Betty Crocker Mug Cake Mix
Betty Crocker Mug Cake Mix is a versatile product that can be used in several different ways. You can use it as a way to make single-serving cakes, or you can also add additional ingredients to create more elaborate recipes.
This makes Betty Crocker Mug Cake Mix perfect for baking on the go and is perfect for making a mug cake in the air fryer!
- Betty Crocker™ Triple Chocolate Cake Mix Mug Treats with Fudge Frosting
- Betty Crocker™ Rainbow Chip Cake Mix Mug Treats with Rainbow Chip Topping
- Betty Crocker™ Hot Fudge Brownie Mix Mug Treats with Fudge Topping
- Betty Crocker™ Cinnamon Roll Cake Mix Mug Treats with Cream Cheese Icing
- Betty Crocker™ Soft-Baked Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix Mug Treats with Fudge ToppingShop Product
- Betty Crocker™ Chocolate Caramel Cake Mix Mug Treats with Caramel Topping
- Betty Crocker™ Blueberry Muffin Mix Mug Treats with Cream Cheese Glaze
How To Make Betty Crocker Mug Treats Air Fryer
Creating delicious treats in the air fryer has never been easier than with these mug cakes. With just a few simple ingredients, you can have your very own custom Betty Crocker Mug Treats in minutes!
Step One: Prepare The Batter
In any oven-safe ramekin or mug, add the package of the cake mix and 3 tablespoons of milk or water. Mix well.
Step Two: Add The Mug Cake To Air Fryer Basket
Set the cooking time to 5-6 minutes, at 330 degrees F, air fryer setting.
Step Three: Serving
After cooking is complete, top your mug cake with any toppings you like and enjoy! This is a great way to make dessert in just a few minutes, and customize your treat however you like. Try experimenting with different flavors or add-ins to see which one is your new favorite!
What To Use To Cook A Mug Cake In The Air Fryer
If you’ve ever used a microwave to make a cake, or even to heat up leftovers, then you’re sure to love using an air fryer to make mug cakes! Air fryers cook food by circulating very hot air around it. Since they produce such high temperatures, they are perfect for making things like heating up leftovers or cooking entire meals. However, since the air fryer is so versatile and convenient to use it can also be used for making simple desserts like mug cakes!
If you’re looking for an easy dessert that only takes a few minutes to make, then look no further than an air fryer mug cake recipe! Mug cakes are a type of cake that you make in an oversized mug or small container, and they’re perfect for single-serving treats. Plus, they take much less time to cook than using the conventional oven method!
You can either use an oven-safe mug or an oven-safe ramekin, the size will not matter, and the cooking time will not change that much.
Here are some of my favorites:
- DOWAN 4 oz Ramekins – Ramekins for Creme Brulee Porcelain Ramekins Oven Safe, Classic Style Ramekins for Baking Souffle Ramekins Bowls, Set of 6, White
- FE Ramekins, Lace Emboss Ramekin 8 oz Oven Safe, Creme Brulee Set of 6, Ceramic Souffle Dish for Baking Dessert and Cake (Navy Blue)
More Air Fryer Recipes
- AIR FRYER CRACKER BARREL’S BUTTERMILK BISCUITS
- TRADER JOE’S PASTY PUPS AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER CHICKEN FRIED RICE RECIPE
- TAI PEI EGG ROLLS AIR FRYER
Betty Crocker Mug Treats Air Fryer
- 1 package Betty Crocker Mug Treat, any flavor
- 3-4 tablespoons water, or milk
- In any oven-safe ramekin or mug, add the package of the cake mix and 3 tablespoons of milk or water. Mix well.
- Set the cooking time to 5-6 minutes, at 330 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Air Fryer
- Mug or Ramekin, any size, oven safe