I love Trader Joe’s! They always have such unique and delicious products. Recently, I discovered their Pasty Pups air fryer. It is a great way to cook these puff pastry treats. The best part is that they come out crispy and delicious every time! I definitely recommend giving them a try!
What Are Trader Joe’s Pastry Pups
If you’ve ever been to a Trader Joe’s store, then you’ve probably seen their popular Pastry Pups. These bite-sized snacks are made with puff pastry and inside there is a mini beef or pork hot dog. They’re a perfect snack or appetizer – they’re perfect for sharing or snacking!
The Best TJ’s Appetizer Idea
Is there anything better than quick finger food from Trader Joe’s? They are so good, you can either cook them in the oven or in the air fryer.
I choose the air fryer, since they make for a quick snack, without the need to preheat the oven. Saving you time and money!
Trader Joe’s Pigs In A Blanket
Trader Joe’s Pigs In A Blanket are an American version of the classic dish sausage wrapped in croissant dough or puff pastry They come in a package of twelve.
If you didn’t know, Trader Joe’s is an American grocery store chain that was founded in 1967 and has since become known for its unique marketing strategy and high-quality foods at affordable prices. While it may not be as popular or well-known as other grocery stores like Walmart or Kroger, Trader Joe’s has built a dedicated customer base and is known for its wide selection of fresh, natural foods.
How To Cook Trader Joe’s Pasty Pups Air Fryer
If you’re looking for an easy and delicious way to make a quick snack, Trader Joe’s Pasty Pups are the perfect option! These air-fried foods taste great dipped in your favorite condiments.
To make them, simply follow these simple steps:
1. Preheat your air fryer, to 350 degrees F, as directed by the manufacturer’s instructions.
2. Place your Pasty Pups in a single layer inside the air fryer basket and cook them for 8-10 minutes, or until they are golden brown and crispy.
3. Serve your hot Pasty Pups with your favorite condiments, such as ketchup, mustard, or hot sauce.
Enjoy your delicious Pasty Pups! And remember, you can find these tasty treats at your local Trader Joe’s store. Have fun experimenting with different seasonings and dipping sauces to make these snacks extra-special
How To Cook Puff Dogs Trader Joe’s In Oven
Puff dogs are a delicious snack that is easy to make at home! Here’s how to cook puff dogs from Trader Joe’s in the oven:
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Arrange the puff dogs on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 8-12 minutes, or until the puff dogs are golden brown and crispy.
3. Enjoy your freshly baked puff dogs hot out of the oven! They’re a delicious snack for any occasion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are my pastry pups not crispy?
The main reason why puff pastry does not get crispy is twofold. The first reason is that your air fryer was not preheated. In order to get puff pastry crispy in the air fryer, you need to preheat your air fryer for a few minutes, before adding your puff pastry dogs.
The other reason why your puff pasty pups are not spaced out, the hot air from the air fryer needs to freely circulate around the puff pastry in order to crisp them up.
How much are they?
Today, I purchased a box for $5.99, for a box of 12. Remember the cost will vary from store to store.
How will I know when they are done?
They will be done when the puff pasty is fully cooked. I check on them frequently as they cook up since every air fryer is slightly different. The cooking time will vary from air fryer to air fryer.
How many calories are in them?
According to TJ’s package, there are 270 calories in a serving, which is considered for 4 pups.
Do I need to thaw them before cooking?
No, there is no need to thaw the pups before coming. I find that frozen foods come out better when they go into the air fryer in the frozen state.
How To Store Leftover Trader Joe’s Pasty Pups Air Fryer
Leftover puff pastry dogs? No problem!
Let them cool to room temperature and then place them into an airtight container. They will last in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days. You can reheat them in the air fryer at 350 degrees f, for 3-5 minutes, for best results brush them with melted butter before air frying. That will help them get crispy!
More Air Fryer Recipes
- AIR FRYER CHEESE SCONES
- NINJA FOODI NUTELLA GRILLED SANDWICHES
- ROYAL ASIA VEGETABLE SPRING ROLLS AIR FRYER
- CAN YOU PUT WOODEN SKEWERS IN THE AIR FRYER
- CRISPY AIR FRYER SQUASH
- AIR FRYER SLICED POTATOES
Trader Joe’s Pasty Pups Air Frye
- 1 package Puff Dogs, From Trader Joe's
- Preheat your air fryer, to 350 degrees F, as directed by the manufacturer's instructions.
- Place your Pasty Pups in a single layer inside the air fryer basket and cook them for 8-10 minutes, or until they are golden brown and crispy.
- Serve your hot Pasty Pups with your favorite condiments, such as ketchup, mustard, or hot sauce.
- Air Fryer