Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Cinnamon Rolls — Is there anything more comforting than a warm cinnamon roll? These Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Cinnamon Rolls are the perfect treat for a winter day. They’re easy to make and so delicious!
This is such an easy and foolproof way to make Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Cinnamon Rolls. And my kids absolutely love these fresh out of the air fryer. But then again, who doesn’t love fresh, hot, and iced cinnamon rolls?
You need one Ingredient, only one! Just open the package and pop them in an air fryer. It is so, so easy. It’s amazing. I love my Air Fryer!
This is one of my favorite recipes, that I tell everyone who just purchased or received an air fryer to do, it’s easy and it will give you the confidence to try harder things. It also shows you really how to use your air fryer, without waiting for any food if the recipe does not go correctly.
Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Cinnamon Rolls
Air fryers are all the rage these days, and for good reason: they make the cooking feel almost like magic. With just a few quick pulses of hot air, your food is cooked to perfection. So when I saw that Trader Joe’s had come out with their own line of air fryer-friendly foods, I knew I had to try them out. And let me tell you, their cinnamon rolls are amazing! If you’re looking for an easy breakfast or dessert option, definitely give these a try. (And if you don’t have an air fryer yet, now might be the time to invest!)
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Cinnamon Rolls
Trader Joe’s is known for having unique and affordable items, and their cinnamon rolls are no exception. These sweet rolls come in an air fryer-friendly package, so you can cook them up without heating up your whole kitchen. Plus, they’re only $2.99 per package! Whether you’re looking for a quick breakfast or a sweet snack, these cinnamon rolls are definitely worth trying.
One Package of Trader Joe’s Cinnamon Rolls, regular or pumpkin spice!
How To Cook Trader Joe’s Cinnamon Rolls In The Air Fryer
Pick up a can of Trader Joe’s Cinnamon Rolls, in the refrigerated case at your local Trader Joe’s. Unroll them. Place the rolls directly into the air fryer basket.
Set the temperature to 370 degrees F, air fryer setting. Set the time for 6 minutes.
Check them after 6 minutes, and make sure they are completely cooked. When cooked remove them from the air fryer basket. I put them on my cutting board, to ice them. Add the icing, which comes with them, plate, serve, and enjoy!
Pro Tips For The Best Air Fried Trader Joe’s Cinnamon Rolls
Are you a fan of Trader Joe’s cinnamon rolls? If so, you’re in for a treat! In this blog post, I’m going to share some pro tips on how to make the best air-fried Trader Joe’s cinnamon rolls. Stay tuned for more deliciousness! 😉
- Crowding: For best results, do not crowd the air fryer basket. You really want the hot air to freely circulate around the cinnamon rolls.
- Flipping: Depending on the air fryer, you may need to flip your cinnamon rolls, halfway during the cooking process.
- Timing: Since every air fryer is slightly different, it’s important that you check on your cinnamon rolls frequently, during the cooking process.
How To Reheat Cinnamon Rolls In The Air Fryer
There’s nothing quite like the smell of freshly baked cinnamon rolls. But what do you do if you want to reheat them? Here are a few tips to help make your cinnamon rolls taste as good as the first time around.
- Place the cinnamon rolls into the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 300 degrees F, using the air fryer setting.
- Cook for a couple of minutes.
- For best results, add some more icing on top, or melted butter.
More Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Recipes:
If you’re like me, then you love your air fryer and all the delicious things you can make in it. And if you’re also like me, then you probably spend a lot of time wandering around Trader Joe’s trying to decide what to cook. Well, today I’ve got some more recipes for you – all of them using ingredients that are easy to find at TJ’s. So get out your air fryer and let’s get cooking!
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 package Trader Joe's Cinnamon Rolls
- Place the rolls directly into the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 370 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Set the time for 6 minutes.
- Check them after 6 minutes, make sure they are completely cooked.
- When cooked remove them from the air fryer basket. I put them on my cutting board, to ice them.
- Add the icing, which comes with them, plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer