In this recipe, we are using the Ninja Foodi to make Nutella grilled sandwiches. The combination of the crispy bread and the melted Nutella is absolutely delicious! If you are looking for an easy and tasty lunch or dinner idea, then this is definitely it!
How do you like your Nutella? Do you spread it on toast, put it in cookies, or eat it by a spoonful? No matter how you enjoy this delicious hazelnut chocolate spread, we’ve got a grilled sandwich for you that will blow your mind. The Ninja Foodi makes making these sandwiches a breeze, and the end result is nothing short of amazing. So what are you waiting for? Give our Nutella grilled sandwich recipe a try!
The Best Ninja Foodi Nutella Sandwich
The Best Ninja Foodi Nutella Sandwich is made using the air fryer function on the Ninja Foodi to cook the bread to crispy perfection. The sandwich is filled with creamy Nutella and fruit for a sweet and satisfying treat.
This recipe can be easily adapted by swapping out the banana for different fillings, such as strawberries, raspberries, sliced bananas, or almond butter. Enjoy as a quick breakfast or decadent dessert, the Best Ninja Foodi Nutella Sandwich is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth. Try it today and taste the deliciousness for yourself!
Ingredients Needed For Ninja Foodi Nutella Sandwiches
Who doesn’t love Nutella? If you’re looking for an indulgent and easy breakfast or snack, look no further than these Ninja Foodi Nutella sandwiches.
Remember: All of the detailed ingredients and step-by-step directions are below in the printable recipe card.
- Bread: Use sandwich bread, French Bread, baguettes, or any artisan bread.
- Nutella; Use any Nutella, chocolate, or hazelnut spread.
- Preserves: Use either grape jelly, raspberry preserves, or strawberry preserves. I usually match the fruit with the preserves.
- Fruit: Use sliced bananas, sliced raspberries, blackberries, or raspberries for an added twist!
How To Make Homemade Uncrustables In Ninja Foodi
Step One: On one slice of bread, spread the raspberry preserves. On the other slice of bread, spread a thin layer of Nutella (or chocolate spread).
Step Two: Add your fruit, either sliced bananas or add some raspberries, sliced strawberries, or blackberries.
Step Three: Spread a little bit of butter over both sides of the sandwich and place the sandwich in the Ninja Foodi Crisp Basket.
Step Four: Air fry your sandwich for 4 minutes at 350 degrees. Flip the sandwich and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
Tips For Making Homemade Uncrustables
If you’re anything like me, then you love Uncrustables. The only problem is that they can be a bit expensive, especially if you buy them at the store. So I decided to start making them at home. It’s really simple and only takes a few minutes! Here are a few tips to help make your homemade Uncrustables perfect every time:
1) Use good quality bread. The better the quality of the bread, the better your uncrustables will taste.
2) If you’re using jelly or Nutella, make sure it’s a spreadable consistency. You don’t want it to be too thick or it will be difficult to eat.
3) Make sure to press the sandwich together, so it stays together while you air fry!
4) Let them cool for at least 2-5 minutes before eating so they don’t get too messy.
How To Store Ninja Foodi Nutella Grilled Sandwiches
Freezing An Uncrustable Sandwich
Uncrustables are a go-to lunch for a lot of people. They’re easy to make, you can pack them with whatever you want, and they’re pretty filling. For best results, for freezing, do not add fruit.
Here’s how to freeze a homemade uncrustable sandwich:
Start by preparing your assembled sandwiches on a parchment-lined baking sheet and flash-freeze them for about one to two hours, or until they are frozen solid.
Transfer them all to a large freezer Ziploc bag. They will last for about 2 to 3 months.
How to Head Uncrustbales In Ninja Foodi
If you’re a fan of the uncrustable, you’re going to love this one. The Ninja Foodi makes it easy to head uncrustables without using an oven or stovetop. All you need is your ingredients and a few minutes in the Foodi. Follow these simple steps to get started.
One of the best features of the Ninja Foodi is its ability to crisp and crust foods, including sandwiches. To make a crispy, crusty sandwich using the Ninja Foodi, start by preheating the unit on “broil” for about 10 minutes. While it’s heating up, place your sandwich (such as an Uncrustable) in the crisper plate, and then put the plate inside the Ninja Foodi. Close the lid and let the sandwich cook for about 8-10 minutes, or until it reaches your desired level of crispiness. Enjoy your perfectly crispy Uncrustable sandwich!
More Ninja Foodi Recipes
- NINJA FOODI STEAK TIPS
- NINJA FOODI SPAGHETTI SQUASH
- 15 OF THE BEST NINJA FOODI ACCESSORIES
- NINJA FOODI CHICKEN PAD THAI
- LOADED NINJA FOODI POTATOES
Ninja Foodi Nutella Grilled Sandwiches
- 4 slices bread, any type
- 1/2 cup raspberries, or other fruit
- 1/8 cup preserves
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 4 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- On one slice of bread, spread the raspberry preserves. On the other slice of bread, spread a thin layer of Nutella (or chocolate spread).
- Add your fruit, either sliced bananas or add some raspberries, sliced strawberries, or blackberries.
- Spread a little bit of butter over both sides of the sandwich and place the sandwich in the Ninja Foodi Crisp Basket.
- Air fry your sandwich for 4 minutes at 350 degrees. Flip the sandwich and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Ninja Foodi