Ninja Foodi Steak Tips are excellent. Juicy and delicious. Today, I made a batch for my kid’s lunch, served it with a simple rice dish, made it in my Instant Pot. We had a great and healthy lunch in under 20 minutes.
Some people call these steak bites; I refer to them as steak bites; whatever you call them, they are delicious in the air fryer or Ninja Foodi.
Everyone has been asking me for more and more Ninja Foodi Recipes, so my goal for 2021 is to TRY to do one a day! So today’s lunch was prepared in the Ninja Foodi.
While I served this with a simple rice dish, there are many other ways to serve this. Of course, some of my favorites are Air Fryer French Fries and some Air Fryer Grilled Summer Squash. Both make great side dishes for this meal. But in all honesty, it pairs well with anything!
What is an Air Fryer?
This seems to be one of the hottest appliances on the market right now. The answer to this common question is that it’s a small oven that sits on your counter. It operates by circulating the hot air around the food, perfectly cooking it.
An Air Fryer can cook almost everything that you are currently making in your oven.
What is A Ninja Foodi?
This year, a Ninja Foodi is popular because it combines two appliances: the Pressure Cooker and an Air Fryer. It is very much like the new Instant Pot Lid. It changes out the lid for each function, one lid for the Pressure Cooker, and one for the Air Fryer.
Beef Steak Tips
As stated before, I refer to these as steak tips; other people call them steak bites. They are perfectly seared and seasoned with the help of the air fryer. I used a simple marinade and left them overnight to get the best flavor.
The trick is to preheat your air fryer to 390 degrees F, so the minute you put the steak onto the air fryer, it starts searing, which locks in the juicy to the steak. This is such an easy meal and states wonderful. I am sure that you will be making this at least once a week for your family.
Best yet, especially where I live, you don’t have to shovel your path to the grill, and you still get the same excellent and delicious flavor–perfect.
Easy Air Fryer Ninja Foodi Steak Tips Recipe
Today, I used what I had on hand: very simple, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Worcestershire Sauce.
Simple Marinade Used
Now a word about Worcestershire sauce; if you don’t own any and want to do this recipe, get a bottle of it. It’s worth the expense. What Worcestershire sauce does to the meat is it tenderizes it. It contains acid, which helps break down the meat’s proteins; this causes it to become tender.
I used a whole piece of sirloin steak for this recipe and cut them into about 2-inch chunks. The other options you can use in this recipe for tender steak tips are ribeye, New York Strip, or another boneless steak.
How To Air Fry Ninja Foodi Steak Tips
- Start by preheating your air fryer to 390 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Then add your steak tips or bites onto the air fryer basket, single layer, and set the time for 3 minutes. After 3 minutes, use a pair of silicone tongs and flip the meat, air fry for another 3 minutes.
- Check to make sure your meat is cooked the way you want it. I like mine medium, so it cooks my steak tips 6 minutes to get this way, if you want them less cooked, reduce the time to 2 minutes, per side.
Tips For Making Ninja Foodi Steak Tips
- It is very important to preheat the air fryer; you really want the sear as soon as the meat hits the pan. This will really lock up the flavors and make your meat juicy and tender.
- You mustn’t crowd your air fryer. While you want to get the most food you can get into the air fryer, crowd the air fryer will make your food cook unevenly. You need to allow air to circulate the food, so it cooks properly and evenly.
- For best results, marinate your meat overnight.
Perfect side Dishes for Steak Tips/Bites
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- Easy Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms
- Air Fryer French Fries
Some Other Great Air Fryer Steak Recipes
- 2 pounds sirloin steak, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- Start by cutting your steak into 1 to 2-inch pieces.
- Place them into a large bowl, add the salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cover and refrigerator overnight or for at least 30 minutes before air frying.
- Preheat your air fryer by setting the temperature to 390 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Add your steak into the hot basket.
- Set the time for 3 minutes, then flip and air fry for another 3 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 561Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 209mgSodium: 740mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 61g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.