This is a really easy and healthy recipe.
It’s a snatch to make in the Air Fryer.
It makes a great snack or appetizer.
Some of the other recipes, that are available for you, for the Air Fryer:
Then put them in your basket and follow the rest of the directions.
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer-Stuffed Mushrooms
This is such an easy recipe.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 30
- Yield: 12 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 12 mushroom caps
- 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 4–5 tablespoons of olive oil
- First, take the caps off the mushrooms
- Then mix the bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and olive oil. mix well.
- Then place the filling into the mushroom, repeat until they are done.
- Then set your temperature at 360 f for 10 minutes.
- I sprayed mine with olive oil spray and they came out wonderful.
Keywords: air fryer mushrooms keto air fryer stuffed mushrooms healthy air fryer recipes stuffed mushroom recipe air fryer appetizers vegan air fried mushrooms air fryer stuffed peppers stuffed mushroom ideas