The best things in life are simple, and air fryer cheesy garlic bread is no exception. This dish is the perfect blend of crispy, garlicky goodness, all smothered in melted cheese. It’s so easy to make and will quickly become a family favorite! Plus, your air fryer does all the work for you – no need to heat up the oven. So what are you waiting for? Dig in!
This is amazing, and with the big game coming up, I really wanted to make one of my favorite oven recipes for you. Today, it’s all about Air Fryer Cheesy Garlic Bread.
Air Fryer Cheesy Garlic Bread is so easy to make, and you only need a few ingredients to get this amazing appetizer or side dish. You get all of the traditional flavors of the oven version in so much less time, and the air fryer does an amazing job at crispy up the bread while keeping the inside moist and delicious.
If you are looking for more appetizers for the big game or just for a family movie night, some of my family’s favorites are Air Fryer Loaded Potato Skins or even a homemade version of Air Fryer Friday’s Mozzarella Sticks.
Why This Recipe Works!
- Easy! Air fryer cheesy garlic bread is a cinch to put together! All you need are some basic ingredients like bread, cheese, and butter. The spices can be found in your pantry already – it’s an easy recipe that even kids will enjoy making for dinner tonight!
- Create Your Favorite! You can easily customize it by adding whatever ingredients you like! I love the mozzarella cheese, but cheddar or other good melting cheeses would work well too.
- Don’t Have To use The Oven! This is perfect in the summer when you don’t have to preheat your oven, just use the air fryer! And it’s great for holiday meals when your oven is already stuffed!
- Taste Delicious! Who doesn’t love the taste of melted cheese! All of the goodness!
Cheesy Garlic Bread
With all the different variations of garlic bread out there, it’s hard to choose a favorite. But this cheesy garlic bread is definitely a contender for best in the show. The creamy garlic sauce and gooey cheese make every bite absolutely delicious. Plus, it’s really easy to make – perfect for a quick and satisfying weeknight meal. So if you’re looking for something delicious and easy, be sure to try this cheesy garlic bread!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Cheesy Garlic Bread
Do you love garlic bread? I know I do. But, sometimes it can be a little bit unhealthy with all of the butter and cheese that is typically in it. Well, not to worry because I have a great air fryer recipe for cheesy garlic bread that is not only healthy, but tastes amazing! All you need are some simple ingredients and your air fryer! Keep reading to learn how to make this delicious dish.
- Bread: French or Italian Bread, you can also use sandwich (white) bread
- Butter: Use room temperature unsalted butter.
- Garlic Powder: You can also use freshly chopped garlic.
- Mozzarella Cheese: Nothing is gooier, but you can also use cheddar or your favorite Italian blend.
- Parsley: Use fresh or dried!
How To Make Homemade Cheesy Bread In The Air Fryer
Start by cutting the loaf of bread into two equal portions. Remember the bread will come out better if the bread is roughly the same size.
In a large bowl mix together the butter, minced garlic, parsley, brush onto the bread.
Scatter the mozzarella cheese over the top of the bread. Then set into the air fryer at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5-9 minutes, until the mozzarella cheese has melted.
- Spacing: When it comes to making garlic bread, the key is giving everything room so that air can circulate and give you delicious crispiness on both sid
- Timing: Since every air fryer is slightly different, it’s important that you watch your bread as it cooks up. And if you want the bread to be crispy, remember to add a couple of minutes to the cooking time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What Bread To Use For Garlic Bread?
There are countless recipes for garlic bread that use all sorts of breads. But what is the best bread to use for garlic bread? In this blog post, we’ll take a look at some of the most popular types of bread to use for garlic bread and give you our opinion on which one is the best. So, whether you’re looking to make traditional garlic bread or something a little more unique, keep reading for tips on what type of bread to use!
- French Loaf
- Italian Bread
Do I Need To Preheat The Air Fryer?
No, there is no reason to preheat the air fryer, it will cook to perfection without preheating.
How Do I Store Leftover Garlic Bread?
If you have any leftover garlic bread, let it cool to room temperature, and then place it into an alright container, it will last in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.
You can also freeze this bread. Place the garlic bread onto a baking sheet. Place the baking sheet into the freezer, and freeze until frozen solid. Then transfer the frozen garlic bread into a freezer-safe container or freezer bag. It will last in the freezer for 2 to 3 months.
Cook the frozen garlic bread in the air fryer at 350 degrees F, and cook for 6 to 8 minutes, or until the cheesy bread is fully cooked.
How Do I Reheat Garlic Bread In The Air Fryer?
The best way to enjoy your leftover cheesy garlic bread is by reheating it in the air fryer. To reheat leftovers from yesterday’s dinner, just put them on a plate and heat at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 2 – 3 minutes or until melty cheesiness has been regained.
You can always add more cheese or butter, right before reheating, for added flavor!
What To Serve Cheesy Garlic Bread With
There’s nothing quite like cheesy garlic bread. Soft and fluffy bread, covered in creamy melted cheese and studded with garlicky goodness – it’s the perfect comfort food! What’s even better is that this dish is incredibly easy to make, and goes great with any type of meal.
More Air Fryer Recipes:
Apple Fries | If you are a fan of apples, why not try my fry recipe. This is so simple to make and dip in dulce de leche or a caramel sauce—the ultimate dessert.
Stuffed Bell Peppers | Stuffed peppers are a classic dish that so many homes regularly use if you want to try an unforgettable dinner idea.
Fried Raviolis | Whether you serve this up as an appetizer or weeknight dinner, these air fried ravioli are phenomenal. Breaded, crispy, and perfect for dipping into marinara.
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Cheesy Garlic Bread
- 1 loaf French, Or Italian Bread
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder, or minced garlic
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- Start by cutting the loaf of bread into two equal portions.
- In a large bowl, mix the butter, minced garlic, parsley, brush onto the bread.
- Scatter the mozzarella cheese over the top of the bread. Then set into the air fryer at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5-9 minutes, until the mozzarella cheese has melted.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer