Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
This was my kid’s favorite lunch this year, not only did we have Air Fried Mozzarella Sticks, we also had Instant Pot Potato Skins, so it was like an appetizer day. And, who doesn’t love appetizers?
I have been using my air fryer and experiment with different foods. so this is what I came up with.
Follow along our cooking adventures on Facebook
- 1 package of mozzarella sticks
- 1 egg
- ½ cup of flour
- ¼ cup of breadcrumbs
- Optional: Serve with a side of marinara sauce
- First. Cut the mozzarella sticks in half.
- Then place them on a baking sheet and freeze them for about 20 minutes.
- Then get them out, and dip them into the flour, egg and then breadcrumbs.
- Then place them back into the baking tray to freeze, for another 1 hour.
- Then place them in the fry basket, and fry for 12 minutes on 390 degrees.
- Serve with marinara sauce.